programming courses Stellenbosch
Questions to ask yourself about programming courses Stellenbosch
All in all are programming courses stellenbosch in demand? – Definitely Yes, very HIGHLY, there’s a real shortage of developers in the workplace thus creating a massive demand. The top 3 jobs in south africa today is Development not to mention java development to be specific as well as web development.
Is what I learn relevant and of value? – Definitely Yes, it’s current furthermore you learn from experienced developers/lecturers together with strong content.
Can I get a job in programming after? – Definitely yes, study further towards your microsoft certificate(MCSD)
At School of IT you can become a java, c# or vb programmer. Therefore with our certificate in programming, you are well ahead in development. Moreover becoming a well recognized developer. What each student learns is valuable and thus adds value to your life. Also a long career growth. Sign up today for outstanding training!
For this reason, we provide one on one training. Thus as a result students gain industry knowledge that separates them from the rest.
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time course at School Of IT. In turn Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. Moreover at School Of IT we are agile and customize a course to the individual. Flexibility.
Ready to start a career in IT? Learn to Code as a full time student at School Of IT. Thus beginning your career in programming.
Learn to Code and prepare for the future while you’re still in high school. Thus no matter where you are, we come to you! Thus giving you the programming skills to pursue your dreams!
Learn to Code and up skill yourself or your company while you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, we come to you and give the tools to move up in your company.
What most schools don’t teach you. <
More about Computer Programming
All in all our programming courses Stellenbosch are aimed at developing your skills. Thus giving you valuable insight into various fields. In turn empowering you to make decisions about your career and valuable future. Altogether our courses in programming are top notch and we consider ourselves the best in the business.
At School Of IT we specialize in programming through our short learning programme. Altogether it is intensive and career focused to put you ahead of everyone else. The course prepares you for the world of programming thus acts as a very effective skill to further your studies in any of our Microsoft certifications. In turn you will develop the knowledge and skills for work in the programming environment/IT industry.
Not to mention you have the option to become the Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): Windows Store Apps certification. Thus it focuses mainly on using c# and visual studio as the IDE. It can set your skills apart thanks to the validation that the MCSD certification provides.
By the end of the course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Understand OOP – Object Orientated Programming.
- Be able to understand Classes and Objects.
- Get understanding datatypes and operators.
- Thoroughly Understand variable declaration including initialization.
- Methods, functions and sequential code.
- Decision making: If statements not to mention switch cases.
- Loops, namely a do while, for loop and while loop.
- With attention to commenting, refracting code and naming standards.
- Have an understanding of IDE’s, applets, publishing applications.
- Including a basic understanding of databases.
*Uniquely classes run on a full-time and part time basis additionally one on one training. start date: 1st of every Month
MTA 98-361 Programming Fundamentals.
MCSD: Windows Store Applications using C#.
70-483 Programming in C#.
70-484 Essentials of developing Windows metro style apps using C#.
70-485 Advanced Metro Style App Development using C#.
Conclusion of the Software Development Courses
To master programming is a craft that takes some time. The choice of language is more a matter of taste than inherent virtue. Java, c#, python, c++ and vb are good choices. Not to mention it’s widespread and you’ll find a lot of help for beginners. In turn any language requires logic and understanding, the fundamental principles of any language remain the same. Thus to learn any language can be easy or difficult. It all depends on your teacher or the method of learning. In turn we recommend School Of IT for all your programming lessons and IT courses.
Start your programming courses Stellenbosch today!
⚠ Write your international exams in the comfort of your own home!
💰 Starting from R10 900
ⓘ 10 Reasons to choose School of IT
1. Internationally award-winning courses: Best Coding Bootcamp Winner Switchup 2020.
2. Get internationally accredited and recognized in under 6 months - by writing your Microsoft, Oracle, Comptia exams.
3. Courses are available anytime. This means you can start when you want to.
4. We fit into your schedule - this means once you register, your personal mentor contacts you within 2 working days and arranges times and dates that fit into your schedule (minimum session is 2 hours).
5. You get assigned your own personal mentor - he only teaches you at that time.
6. We are practical: You build practical examples directly with your personal mentor and on your own. As programming or any IT course be practical. thus have a workable portfolio for the job market!
7. You don't lose your hours like conventional training institutions. This means you will always have your hours and can cancel a lesson or postpone it,
8. We assist you in getting an industry job.
9. We are Microsoft certified professionals, Adobe certified experts and recognized by employers in the IT industry.
10. The only training provider to provide 3 training options, (*Our Venues, 1 on 1 Online, *We come to you)
* Western cape only, 1 on 1 internationally award-winning online training for other provinces and country's.
💳 Payment plan
All 30 hour courses and less are full payment before commencement, Over 30 hours: you can pay per 20 hour intervals
All international exams are additional in price: +-R800 per exam (dependent on exchange rate when booked). We assist you booking online and choosing an approved centre closest to you to write! PS: you can write worldwide!