DevOps Engineer Course
Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
DevOps Engineer Course
Overall questions to ask yourself about DevOps Engineer Course
is Azure in demand? – Definitely Yes, very HIGHLY, there’s a real shortage of cloud developers and administrators in the workplace thus creating a massive demand. The top jobs in South Africa today includes knowledge of Azure, AWS or cloud computing as a whole.
What I learn in the DevOps Engineer Course relevant and of value? – Definitely yes, it’s current furthermore you learn from experienced developers/lecturers together with strong content.
Can I get a job in as a Developer after? – Definitely yes, study further towards your internationally accredited and recognized certificate in DevOps Engineer Expert by Microsoft:
Why learn about DevOps Engineer?
At School of IT you can become a DevOps Engineer. Therefore with an international certificate as a DevOps Engineer, you are responsible for designing and implementing strategies for collaboration, code, infrastructure, source control, security, compliance, continuous integration, testing, delivery, monitoring, and feedback.
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time DevOps Engineer course at School of IT. Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. In turn at School of IT we are agile and customize a course to the individual. Flexibility.
Ready to start a career in IT? Learn to code using Microsoft Azure as a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career in development.
Prepare for the future by learning azure modules for development while you’re still in high school. Thus no matter where you are, we come to you and give you the basics to pursue your dreams.
Upskill yourself or your company by enrolling for the MS DevOps Engineer course, whilst you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, we come to you and give the tools to move up in your company.
By the end of the Azure Fundamentals Course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Describe cloud concepts.
- Describe Azure architecture and services.
- Describe Azure management and governance.
By the end of the Azure Developer Associate Course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Develop Azure compute solutions
- Develop for Azure storage
- Implement Azure security
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions
- Connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services
By the end of the DevOps Engineer Course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Develop an instrumentation strategy.
- Learn to Develop a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) strategy.
- Develop a security and compliance plan.
- Manage source control.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration.
- Define and implement continuous integration.
- Define and implement a continuous delivery and release management strategy.
By the end of the Cloud Practitioner course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Overall Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure.
- Be able to understand basic AWS Cloud architectural principles.
- Understand AWS Cloud value proposition.
- Learn key services on the AWS platform .
- Apply basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform.
- Introduction to billing, account management, and pricing models.
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance.
- Define characteristics to deploy and operate in the AWS Cloud.
By the end of the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Overall Deploy, manage, and operate scalable and fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
- Be able to implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS.
- Implement AWS service based on logic, data, or security requirements.
- Identify appropriate use of AWS.
- Apply costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms for AWS.
- Migrate on-premises workloads to AWS.
By the end of the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Overall manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Be able to automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform.
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
The career prospects for Cloud Developer graduates are excellent and high in demand. Computers is everywhere: on all platforms and devices and in all countries around the world!
- Azure Developer.
- DevOps Developer.
- Software Engineer.
- Solutions Architect.
- Cloud Administrator.