Go Lang Courses
Go Lang Courses South Africa.
Go Lang Courses
Overall Go (also called Golang or Go language) is an open source programming language used for general purpose. Go was developed by Google engineers to create dependable and efficient software. Most similarly modeled after C, Go is statically typed and explicit.
- Advanced Go Programming. 20 hours.
- Go Programming Language for Programmers. 20hours.
- Go for Systems Programming. 35 hours.
- Learning Go Programming. 20 hours.
- Build Microservices and API with Go. 20 hours.
- Building Microservices with Go. 20 hours.
Why learn about the Go Programming Language?
Overall Go is fast, so it outperforms other languages. As a concurrent language, you can use it to run multiple processes at the same time. Furthermore unlike other programming languages that suffer from performance issues when multitasking, Go runs goroutines that communicate quickly and safely and don’t waste memory resources.
Thus fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time Go Developer course at School of IT. Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. In turn at School of IT we are agile and customize a course to the individual. Flexibility.
Ready to start a career in IT? In turn learn to code using the Go Programming Language as a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career in development.
Prepare for the future by learning Go Lang modules for development while you’re still in high school.
Upskill yourself or your company by enrolling for the Go developer course, whilst you’re working.
By the end of the intro Go Lang courses students will have usable knowledge of the following:
Introduction to Go Programming Course OutlineIntroduction to Go
- Go basic concepts.
- Variables and Types.
- Branching and looping.
- Complex Structures.
- Maps and Sclices.
- OOP Concepts (Classes, Interfaces).
- Error Handling.
- Concurrency Patters.
- Go Tools
By the end of the Advanced Golang courses students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Understanding the Go Programming Language and the Go Architecture
- Installing and Configuring the Go Development Environment
- Review of Go Syntax
- Working with Built-in Types in Go
- Learning the Features of Advanced Go
- Working with the Advanced Go Build Tool
- Using Maps as Sets
- Working with Interface Keys and Slices
- Implementing Collection and Reduction
- Using the Pprof Tool
- Learning How to Reduce Garbage
- Working with Methods and Interfaces
- Mocking in Unit Tests
- Using Concurrency to Keep Data Consistent
- Using User-Defined Types
- Optimizing Code for Speed
- Using Idiomatic Go
- Working with Time, Errors, Common Interfaces, and Comments
- Working with and Managing Packages
- Creating a Scalable Work System
- Working with Databases in Go
- Serving a JSON API
- Testing and Building in Go
- Gaining a Solid Foundation in Web Development with Go
- Working with Templates for Web Development in Go
- Creating Your Own Server for Web Development in Go
- Understanding and Working with the net/http Package
- Understanding and Working with Routing and Serving Files
- Deploying Your Site
- Summary and Conclusion
- An Intro to Go Lang course price is R13900 for 20 hours
- Advanced Go programming course price is R15900 for 20 hours
- A Software Development course in Go price is R28800 for 2 months/40 hours
- A Software Engineering course price is R43600 for 4 months/80 hours
PrerequisitesNo prior requirements needed, maths is recommended.
Who Should Attend this GO Programming Training Course?Go is a statically typed, compiled programming language designed at Google by Robert Griesemer, Rob Pike, and Ken Thompson. It is syntactically similar to C, but with memory safety, garbage collection, structural typing, and CSP-style concurrency.
Go Lang Course OverviewGo is fast, so it outperforms other languages. As a concurrent language, you can use it to run multiple processes at the same time. Unlike other programming languages that suffer from performance issues when multitasking, Go runs goroutines that communicate quickly and safely and don't waste memory resources.
What's included in this Go Programming Training Course?Courseware
- Professional notes
- GoLand IDE
- International exam resources and how to book the international exam/s.
- Interactive software
- Proposed Schedule
Job Opportunities for Go Language Programming Graduates
In turn the career prospects for Go Programming graduates are excellent and high in demand. Computers is everywhere: on all platforms and devices and in all countries around the world!
- Go Developer.
- All in all a Back end or front end developer.
- Go Lang Software Developer.
- All in all become a Go Programmer.