Questions to ask yourself about the Rust Courses.
Is the Rust programming language in demand? – Yes very HIGHLY. The number of jobs available to a Rust developer has doubled in the past two years. This is due in part to the fact that it’s been added as a supported language for Linux – this means that more developers are starting to learn Rust and use it in their projects.
Is what I learn relevant and of value? – Most definitely and it’s current, up to date IDE’s (IntelliJ IDEA) and tools. Furthermore you learn from experienced Rust developers/lecturers and strong rust programming content.
Can I get a job as a Rust Developer after? – Definitely yes, get a job easier by getting Internationally accredited and recognized.
Overall Rust was built to support system-level programmers who write low-level, byte-tweaking code. It offers access to the raw bits and expects programmers to use it. The language is designed to cohabitate with much of the old C or assembly language code that’s part of the lower levels of operating systems and network stacks.
Learn the Rust Language from anywhere!
Overall learn Rust programming anytime and anywhere. We have 3 training options and we have award-winning coding courses. In turn identify and implement client side and integration technologies. Thus learn how to create and manage your own rust applications.
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time rust programming courses at School of IT. All in all the Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. In turn at School of IT we are agile and can customize a rust coding course to the individual. Start anytime and choose your hours!
Are you ready to start a career in IT? In turn learn to code in Rust as a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career as a Rust developer or System Software Engineer. Start anytime and manage your own contact hours with your mentor!
In addition prepare for the future by learn to code in Rust while you’re still in high school. Have the option to get internationally accredited and recognized before you even finish school!
All in all upskill yourself or your company by learning to code while you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, you can upskill yourself and get internationally accredited and recognized in under 3 months!
By the end of the intro rust programming course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Preparing the Development Environment
- Creating a Simple Application.
- Coding with Rust Modules.
- Rust Data Structures.
- Rust Operators.
- Collection Data Structures.
- Controlling the Flow of a Program.
- Boolean Logic.
- Executing Code Repeatedly.
- Expanding the Application.
- Pattern Matching in Rust.
- Creating a Rust Library.
- Publishing to the Rust Repository.
- Integrating Rust with an Existing Application.
- Eliminating Bugs that Crash an Application.
- Testing Strategies for Rust Applications.
By the end of the Advanced Rust Programming course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Macro Basics.
- Capturing Types.
- Repeating Patterns.
- Unit Type, Expression vs statements and Partial Move.
- As_ref and Partial move in Option.
- Question Mark Operator.
- Trait Bounds.
- Associated Type.
- Box Smart Pointers and when to use it.
- Refining Cons List and Custom Defined Smart Pointers.
- Doubly Link List.
- Using External Crates.
- Publishing your Crate.
- Advanced Rust project & Test..
- An Intro to rust programming course price is R13900 for 20 hours.
- Advanced Rust Programming course price is R15900 for 20 hours.
- A Software Development course price is R28800 for 2 months/40 hours.
- A Software Engineering course price is R43600 for 4 months/80 hours.
PrerequisitesNo prior requirements needed, maths is recommended.
Who Should Attend this Programming Training Course?Rust was built to support system-level programmers who write low-level, byte-tweaking code. It offers access to the raw bits and expects programmers to use it. The language is designed to cohabitate with much of the old C or assembly language code that's part of the lower levels of operating systems and network stacks. All the programming courses start from beginner level (accept the advanced python course)
Rust Programming Course OverviewRust is a multi-paradigm, high-level, general-purpose programming language. Rust emphasizes performance, type safety, and concurrency.
What's included in this Programming Training Course?:Courseware
- Professional notes
- IDE -IntelliJ IDEA or lastest ide
- International exam resources and how to book the international exam/s.
- Interactive software
- Proposed Schedule
The career prospects for Rust programmers are excellent and high in demand. Programming is everywhere: on all platforms and devices and in all countries around the world!