Shaun is very hands on with lecturing. He holds a BSc Honours in IT from the University of Greenwich(uk), has several Microsoft Certifications in programming, web and has over 6 years experience in Lecturing IT. For further enquiries, email Shaun East at: email@example.com
Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
Questions to ask yourself about AutoCad Courses.
Why AutoCad? – AutoCaD is a popular Computer Aided Design (CAD) programme used extensively in industry to complete drawing projects in any discipline. Thus the objective of the course is to introduce the student to AutoCaD 3D concepts. Not to mention create 3D models using commands and design tools.
Is what you learn relevant and of value? – Definitely yes and it’s current and you learn from experienced AutoCad lecturers.
After the CAD course you can you get a job in the following:
- All in all the Construction Industry. i.e civil engineering – road construction, building construction
- Not to mention Municipalities and Government Institutions.
- Overall the Architectural Industry – planning, blueprints, design elements
- Including Interior Design – interior design elements, floor plans etc
- And any Engineering Field.
Other Possible Career Opportunities:
- CAD Operator.
- Technical illustrator in a Drawing Office environment.
- Enhance his/her chances for advancement/promotion in the workplace.
- Serve as a platform for further study in the draughting field.
- Complement/enhance existing draughting skills.
About the AutoCad Course.
AutoCAD is a commercial computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting software application. Not to mention it was developed by Autodesk.
Overall AutoCAD is used across a wide range of industries, by architects, project managers, engineers, graphic designers, and many other professionals.
Fast forward your career in the Engineering, Interior Design or Architectural industry with a part-time course at School Of IT. Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. In turn at School Of IT we are agile and customize a course to the individual.
Ready to start a career in Planning, Engineering, Interior Design or Architectural planning? Create 3D designs as a full time student at School Of IT.
Create 3D designs and prepare for the future while you’re still in high school.
Learn AutoCad and up skill yourself or your company by while you’re working.
The AutoCAD Courses Info:
- Overall learn basic 3D concepts
- all in all create surfaces and 3D modelling.
- In addition create solid primitives
- Not to mention understand the UCS and setting up efficiently.
- Overall create composite solids and models from 2D profiles.
- In turn use visual styles, lighting, materials and the sun.
- Including rendering.
- All in all create and edit in viewport, including animations
- Not to mention paper space and overall plotting
What you will learn
you will learn the tools, functions and commands of AutoCAD version 2017.
At School Of IT we have a Level 1 course for beginners, who are new to AutoCAD, as well as a Level 2 course for more advance. In turn apply the tools and commands learned in level 1 to your specific industry needs and draw practical plans that you would uniquely draw most of the day. Thus once users are familiar with AutoCAD then they move on and learn about AutoCAD’s 3D
capabilities and features.
AutoCad Courses: Info
Gain knowledge of the AutoCAD workspace. In addition utilize basic drawing, viewing and editing features. Not to mention organize drawing objects on layers, plot layouts, layouts, text, dimensions and hatching.
This complete draughting course will give you all the skills and knowledge to follow your passion.
In this draughting class the various disciplines work together to make you the best in any drawing-office team.
AutoCAD Level1: Full Course Outline
- Create your AutoCAD environment.
- Including saving and opening your drawings.
- Draw line objects, curves and circles.
- Not to mention constructing and editing.
- Overall using ortho mode.
- Customize objects, moving objects, mirroring, offsseting, arraying and resizing objects.
- Defining hatch boundaries, hatch styles and create an associative hatch.
- In addition use autosnap.
- In turn draw polylines, calculate points and areas.
- All in all use distance and angle inquiry methods.
- Altogether use zoom, pan, previous and dynamic view
- Not to mention how to list objects and explode objects.
- Work with layers, linetypes, colour and naming layers .
- freezing and thawing layers including deleting layers.
- Learn to cut, copy and paste drawings and images.
- Create blocks including a library for blocks.
- Overall create text, modifying text and styles.
- Not to mention use grips.
- Learn how to edit dimensions, create dimension styles and apply dimensions to objects.
- Learn how to plot your drawing, including setting linetype weights and how to use various scales.
- All how to use paper space and model space.
- Thus how to display multiple tiled viewports.
- Change the tiles configuration and using viewports .
Hatching and Listing
All about Layers
Blocks and Text Formats
Plotting and Dimensions
Paper and Model space
Enroll today for a CAD course through School Of IT
AutoCad Courses, Level2: Full Course Outline
- Overall create solid forms and display solid Toolbar.
- In turn create primitives, turning a 2D polyline into a 3D Solid.
- Thus create complex solids, tapering an extrusion.
- All in all to edit solids and enhancing the 2D Drawing Process.
- Creating a Quick-Study Rendering.
- Adding a Background Scene.
- Effects with Lighting.
- Adding Reflections and Detail with Ray Tracing<.
- Creating and Adjusting Texture Maps.
- Printing/ Plotting your 3D Drawing.