Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
All in all SolidWorks makes data more easily accessible and improves communication and collaboration among project members. As they can share CAD drawings and 3D models with each other, designers, engineers, manufacturers, vendors and clients are able to work together more efficiently.
- Understanding essentials of solidworks. 10 hours.
- SolidWorks Inspection. 10 hours.
- API Fundamentals. 10 hours.
- SolidWorks Associate. 20 hours.
- SolidWorks Professional. 20 hours.
Why SOLIDWORKS Courses?
Overall SOLIDWORKS Essentials teaches you how to use the SOLIDWORKS mechanical design automation software to build parametric models of parts and assemblies, and how to make drawings of those parts and assemblies.
Part-Time SolidWorks Courses
Kick-start your career in the industry with a part-time solidworks course student at School of IT. In turn Part-time solidworks courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. Moreover at School of IT we are agile and customize a course to the individual.
Full Time SolidWorks Courses
Ready to start a career in Modelling or Architecture? as a full time solidworks course student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career or improve your skills.
High School SolidWorks Classes
Prepare for the future while you’re still a South African high school. Thus no matter where you are, we come to you! Thus giving you the solidworks skills to pursue your dreams!
Corporate SolidWorks Training
Level up yourself or your company while you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, we come to you and give the tools to move up in your company.
- Sketch entities – lines, rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses, centerlines
- Sketch tools – offset, convert, trim
- Sketch relations
- Boss and cut features – extrudes, revolves, sweeps, lofts
- Fillets and chamfers
- Linear, circular, and fill patterns
- Feature conditions – start and end
- Mass properties
- Inserting components
- Standard mates – coincident, parallel, perpendicular, tangent, concentric, distance, angle
- Reference geometry – planes, axis, mate references
- Drawing views
- SOLIDWORKS Essentials
- SOLIDWORKS Inspection
- SOLIDWORKS API Fundamentals
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation
- SOLIDWORKS Composer
- SOLIDWORKS Essentials Plus
- SOLIDWORKS Routing
Available Exams and Certifications
SOLIDWORKS certifications can be used as a benchmark to measure your knowledge and competency with SOLIDWORKS software.
- CSWA (Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate)
- CSWP (Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional)
- CSWE (Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert)
- CPPA (Certified PDM Professional Administrator)
- CSDA (Certified Sustainable Design Associate)
Product Specific Certifications:
- CSWPA – Sheet Metal
- CSWPA – Weldments
- CSWPA – Surfacing
- CSWPA – Mold Tools
- CSWPA – Drawing Tools
The career prospects for completion of a Solidworks or autocad course are excellent and high in demand. Modelling and 3D design is everywhere.
- Junior Draughtsman
- Junior Architect
- Mechanical Drawer
- Site Architect
- Junior Mechanical Engineering