Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
Questions to ask yourself about AutoDesk Inventor Courses.
Why Inventor Courses? – Autodesk Inventor is a 3D CAD modeling software used to design, visualize, and test product ideas.
Is what you learn relevant and of value? – Definitely yes and it’s current and you learn from experienced AutoDesk mentors.
Can I get a credible job after? – Definitely yes and write your AutoDesk Inventor exams (internationally accredited and recognized):
Fast forward your career in the animation or motion graphics with a part-time course at School Of IT. Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. In turn at School Of IT we are agile and customize a course to the individual.
Ready to start a career in Animation or 3D modelling? Create 3D animations as a full time student at School Of IT.
Create 3D designs and prepare for the future while you’re still in high school.
Learn AutoDesk Inventor and up skill yourself or your company by while you’re working.
The Inventor Courses Info:
- Know your Inventor environment.
- Including an Introduction to AutoDesk Inventor.
- Learn the Inventor as a BIM tool.
- Not to mention Concept of parametric 3D design.
- Overall create detailed drawings.
- Customize objects, moving objects, mirroring, offsseting, and resizing objects.
- Modelling of objects.
- In addition Parametric Sketching options.
- All in all reusing parts and features.
- Intro to modelling techniques.
- Weldment design and documentation tools.
- 3D views and how to publish the animated assemblies as videos or animated DWF files.
- Creating structural frames.
- How to create accurate sheet-metal models and flat patterns.
- Explore the tools, tips, settings and LOD strategies.
About the AutoDesk Inventor Courses.
At School of IT you can get a job in the following: