Fusion 360 Courses
Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
Fusion 360 Courses
Fusion 360 Courses.
All in all Fusion 360 has been praised in the AEC industry for its advanced 2D and 3D-based designing capabilities. In addition, it can also be used for PCB layouts, and load simulation and has received industry-wide recognition for the many features that it packs. It is also very affordable. Write your AutoDesk Fusion Certification:
Why would you learn Fusion 360?
All in all it Fusion 360 is a commercial computer-aided design, computer-aided manufacturing, computer-aided engineering and printed circuit board design software application, developed by Autodesk. It is available for Windows, macOS and web browser, with simplified applications available for Android and iOS.
After the Fusion 360 course you can you get a job in the following:
- All in all the Construction Industry. i.e civil engineering – road construction, building construction
- Not to mention Municipalities and Government Institutions.
- Overall the Architectural Industry – planning, blueprints, design elements
- Including Interior Design – interior design elements, floor plans etc
- And any Engineering Field.
Fast forward your career in the Engineering, Interior Design or Architectural industry with a part-time course at School of IT. Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. In turn at School of IT we are agile and customize a course to the individual.
Ready to start a career in Planning, Engineering, Interior Design or Architectural planning? Create 3D designs as a full time student at School of IT.
Create 3D designs and prepare for the future while you’re still in high school.
Learn AutoDesk Fusion 360 and up skill yourself or your company by while you’re working.
- Introduction to Fusion
- Solid Modelling
- Work Planes
- Solid Modelling Continued
- Sculpting & Forms
- Assemblies & Multi Component Designs
- Rendering and Materials
- Animation Workspace
- Drawing Workspace
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Drawing Techniques
Exams and Certifications
- Autodesk Certified Professional Exam
- Autodesk Certified User Exam
Who should attend
- Multi-Disciplinary Draftsperson