Cortona3D Training Courses
Cortona3D in short
The tools allow you to reuse existing CAD data or other 3D source material and write interactive 3D visualizations for more effective support documentation, significantly reducing workload and time investment.
- Introduction to Cortona3D Fundamentals. 10 hours.
Why Learn Cortona3D?
Cortona3D in short
All in all The tools allow you to reuse existing CAD data or other 3D source material and write interactive 3D visualizations for more effective support documentation, significantly reducing workload and time investment.
Obtain a certificate in several of the most practical courses in the IT industry at School of IT. Thus the available CAD course includes knowledge of the computer-aided design objects.
The Cortona Courses Overview
Overall Cortona3D is publication software for generating web-based 3D/2D documentation from existing CAD and BOM data.
Who should attend the course?
Whether you are new to draughting, interior design, engineering or need more advance computer training. In turn The introduction to CAD courses will provide you the best beginner skills. Moreover it will provide you with logic and the knowledge to start designing objects, drawing plans etc.
Fast forward your career in the Engineering, Interior Design or Architectural industry with a part-time course at School of IT. Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. In turn at School of IT we are agile and customize a course to the individual.
Ready to start a career in Planning, Engineering, Interior Design or Architectural planning? Create 3D designs as a full time student at School of IT.
Create 3D designs and prepare for the future while you’re still in high school.
Learn computer-aided design objects and up skill yourself or your company by while you’re working.
By the end of the Cortona3D Training Course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Interactive images and animations vs static text-based documentation
- Overview of the technical publication process
- Overview of Cortona3D modules and specifications
- Creating Workspaces with RapidAdministrator
- Importing 3D Data with RapidGenerator
- Importing Plug-ins
- Case Study: Customer Satisfaction through Efficient User Guides
- Creating a Parts List with Rapid Catalog
- Creating a Manual with Rapid Manual
- Creating Work Instructions with Rapid Work Instructions
- Creating Advanced Training Material with Rapid Learning
- Publishing to Multiple Formats
- Integrating Cortona3D with Other Tools and Processes
- An Introduction to Cortona3D Training Course price is R18 900 for 10 hours.
PrerequisitesA general understanding of the technical documentation process General experience with productivity software and tools (MS Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, etc.) CAD experience is helpful, but not required
Who Should Attend this Cortona3D Training Course?Overall Cortona3D is publication software for generating web-based 3D/2D documentation from existing CAD and BOM data.
What's included in this Cortona3D Training Course?:Courseware
- Professional notes
- International exam resources and how to book the international exam/s.
- Interactive software
- Proposed Schedule