Mobile App Development Courses Cape Town
Questions to ask yourself about the Mobile App Development Courses Cape Town.
Are the app development courses in demand? – Definitely yes and very highly. As a matter of fact there’s a real shortage of app developers in the workplace. Not to mention this creates a massive demand for our mobile programming course. The top 3 scarce jobs in South Africa today is software development (mobile programming). Not to mention java development. C# Programming. python programming. c++ development. vb programming (visual basic). Including web development. In addition see our graphic design course.
Can you get a job in app development after? – Definitely yes, in addition study further towards your Microsoft Certificate (MCSD)
Why Mobile App Development?
Overall the Android architecture teaches a person how to build and deploy applications for Android. Not to mention android is the world’s most popular mobile platform. In turn it is run on millions of mobile devices around the world.
Obtain a certificate in several of the most practical courses in the IT industry at School Of IT.
The Mobile App Development Courses Cape Town Overview
Mobile app development at School Of IT consists of several valuable knowledge sets and skills. In turn this is because the process of writing code (source code) requires expertise in many different skills. Including knowledge of the application. Not to mention the application domain and the fact you will learn mathematical logic (algorithms).
Who should attend the course?
Whether you are new to mobile programming or need more advance mobile programming training. In turn The android development courses will provide you the best intro app development skills. Moreover it will provide you with logic and the knowledge to start creating apps for the google store or programming software after completion
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time course at School Of IT. In turn Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. Moreover at School Of IT we are agile and customize a course to the individual.
Ready to start a career in IT? Learn to Code as a full time student at School Of IT. Thus beginning your career in programming.
Learn to Code and prepare for the future while you’re still in high school. Thus no matter where you are, we come to you! Thus giving you the programming skills to pursue your app development dreams!
Learn to Code and up skill yourself or your company while you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, we come to you and give the tools to move up in your company.
What most schools don’t teach you. <
More about Android Programming
All in all our Android development courses in Cape Town are aimed at developing your skills. Thus giving you valuable insight into the app world. In turn this empowers you to make decisions about your career and valuable future. Altogether our courses in mobile programming are top notch and we consider ourselves the best in the business.
At School Of IT we specialize in programming and the mobile course prepares you for the world of application development. Thus acts as a very effective skill to further your studies in any of our Microsoft certifications. In turn you will develop the knowledge and skills for work in the programming, app environment/IT industry.
About the Mobile App Development Courses Cape Town
At School Of IT you can become an android, ios app developer or Java, c#, python, c++ or vb programmer. In turn you are well ahead in development and companies will recognize you as a skilled software developer. Thus what each student learns is valuable and thus adds value to your life. In turn a long career growth. Thus sign up today for outstanding training!
All in all we provide one on one training and as a result students gain industry knowledge. Thus this is what separates you and us from the rest.
Have the option to become the Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): Windows Store Apps certification. In turn it focuses mainly on using c# and visual studio as the IDE. All in all it can set your skills apart thanks to the validation that the MCSD Certificate provides.
Course Objectives for Mobile App Development Courses Cape Town.
By the end of the mobile programming course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Create user accounts
- All in all create a user login.
- Create your first ‘Hello World’ android application.
- Including how to publish in the Google Play store.
- Also looking at how to run a HTML5 app in iOS.
- Overall learn about the android Studio workspace.
- Not to mention create an app that can navigate to to other pages.
- Get practical, hands on experience in building mobile apps.
- In turn get insight into versions of Android.
*Classes run on a full-time and part time basis additionally one on one training. start date: 1st of every Month
- MTA 98-361. Programming Fundamentals.
- MCSD: Windows Store Applications using C#.
- 70-483. Programming in C#.
- 70-484. Essentials of developing Windows metro style apps using C#.
- 70-485. Advanced Metro Style App Development using C#.
Tools used for the Mobile App Development Courses Cape Town.
All in all Android Studio is the Interactive Development Environment (IDE) that School Of IT uses for android app development. Not to mention It’s used by all of today’s android developers and through our training becomes relatively easy to learn.
Much of our success in our short course in mobile programming, is due to our experienced lecturers. In turn our approach, is to teach programming in a practical.
Why Learn to Code?
Coding, programming has quickly become one of the most sort after skills across all industries. In turn around the world. Thus apple founder Steve Jobs said, “I think everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer, because it teaches you how to think.”
Other short courses we offer at School Of IT:
Mobile App Development Courses
Other programming courses include, IT training to companies. These include programming in java, programming in c# or programming in python, programming in c++ and programming in visual basic (vb). In addition School Of IT staff come to your premises or agreed upon location to teach you!
Start your android mobile app course today!
⚠ Write your international exams in the comfort of your own home!
💰 Starting from R10 900
ⓘ 10 Reasons to choose School of IT
1. Internationally award-winning courses: Best Coding Bootcamp Winner Switchup 2020.
2. Get internationally accredited and recognized in under 6 months - by writing your Microsoft, Oracle, Comptia exams.
3. Courses are available anytime. This means you can start when you want to.
4. We fit into your schedule - this means once you register, your personal mentor contacts you within 2 working days and arranges times and dates that fit into your schedule (minimum session is 2 hours).
5. You get assigned your own personal mentor - he only teaches you at that time.
6. We are practical: You build practical examples directly with your personal mentor and on your own. As programming or any IT course be practical. thus have a workable portfolio for the job market!
7. You don't lose your hours like conventional training institutions. This means you will always have your hours and can cancel a lesson or postpone it,
8. We assist you in getting an industry job.
9. We are Microsoft certified professionals, Adobe certified experts and recognized by employers in the IT industry.
10. The only training provider to provide 3 training options, (*Our Venues, 1 on 1 Online, *We come to you)
* Western cape only, 1 on 1 internationally award-winning online training for other provinces and country's.
💳 Payment plan
All 30 hour courses and less are full payment before commencement, Over 30 hours: you can pay per 20 hour intervals
All international exams are additional in price: +-R800 per exam (dependent on exchange rate when booked). We assist you booking online and choosing an approved centre closest to you to write! PS: you can write worldwide!