PHP and MySQL Courses Cape Town
PHP and MySQL Courses Cape Town.
Questions to ask yourself about the PHP and MySQL Course Cape Town.
Why learn PHP and MySQL? – All in all PHP is one of the world’s most popular server side languages. Furthermore PHP is especially suited to web development.
Is what you learn relevant and of value? – Definitely yes and it’s current and you learn from experienced web design lecturers.
PHP: Hypertext Processor is a server-side scripting language designed for Web development, but also used as a programming language.
In turn you will learn how to embed PHP code into HTML syntax/pages. Overall use PHP and MySQL together to store, retrieve, update sensitive data.
PHP and MySQL, what will you learn?
PHP and MySQL has become one of the most popular full-featured open-source languages. In addition it is capable of managing huge database-driven platforms. source: wiki
Overall PHP was originally created to help coders maintain personal home pages. In turn these days, web developers all over use PHP as a general-purpose scripting language.
PHP and MySQL Courses Cape Town: Outline
The PHP Courses Cape Town Outline
- All in all an introduction to the PHP Syntax.
- Learn about classes and objects in PHP.
- Pass values via a URL including HTML Forms and PHP Variables.
- All in all looking at Variables, operators, decision making and loops
- Thus you can learn error handling.
- In turn looking at php.net.
- In addition formatting strings, functions, and basic form validation using php.
- Not to mention learn about arrays – two dimensional, and manipulation of functions.
- All in all use the built-in mail Function with PHP.
- In addition learn about regular expressions special characters.
- Thus learn basic form validation with regular expressions and passing.
- Overall using encryption to protect data/sensitive information.
- Not to mention learn XML basics, parsing XML with SAX and DOM.
- In addition use the Built-in mail function and PHPMailer
- Overall how to start sessions and write and delete cookies
- Furthermore learn about constructors and destructors in PHP.
- Thus use the $this variable and several others.
- Not to mention learn Exception Handling.
- All in all create pdfs with PEAR and PHP.
- In turn use authentication with PEAR and PHP.
- Thus use how to handle forms with PEAR and PHP.
About MySQL Courses Cape Town
All in all MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS). In turn the Structured Query Language is used to query, update, create databases and so much more.source: wiki
MySQL Course Outline
- Introduction to the SQL Syntax – SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE etc.
- All in all querying a database and displaying result sets/reports.
- Overall authentication with PHP and SQL: PHP native database functions