Xamarin and c# Courses
Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
Xamarin and c# courses
Questions to ask yourself about the Xamarin and c# courses.
Is Xamarin good for app development?
– All in As one of the most reliable cross-platform app development tool. In turn Xamarin ensures a great user experience by focusing on the usage of a standard native UI. Furthermore It makes the whole Android app development quick and cost-effective.
Is what I learn relevant and of value?
– Most definitely and it’s current, up to date developer tools. Furthermore you learn from experienced developers/lecturers and strong android content.
Can I get a job as a app developer after?
– Definitely yes, get a job easier by getting Internationally accredited and recognized by writing Associate Android Developer Certification directly from Google or Microsoft exam/s.
All in all Xamarin is an open-source platform for building modern and performant applications. In turn it can be used for iOS, Android, and Windows. Furthermore this pattern allows developers to write all of their business logic in a single language. Thus at School of it we offer:
- All in all An intro c# programming course (for the fundamentals),
- An advanced c# course,
- A Software Development course in c#,
- A Software Engineering course.
- A 3 month app development course (Xamarin and c#),
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time Xamarin app development courses at School of IT. All in all the Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. In turn at School of IT we are agile and can customize an app development course to the individual. Start anytime and choose your hours!
Are you ready to start a career in IT? In turn learn to use c# and xamarin to create apps for windows, ios or android as a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career as an app developer. Start anytime and manage your own contact hours with your mentor!
In addition prepare for the future by learn to use c# and Xamarin while you’re still in high school. Have the option to get internationally accredited and recognized before you even finish school!
All in all upskill yourself or your company by learning to code while you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, you can upskill yourself and get internationally accredited and recognized in under 6 months!
Overall by the end of the intro App Development course with Xamarin and c# course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Understand to write cross platform UI code & structures, How to build native applications.
- Overall learn to work on cross-platforms & custom controls.
- In turn how to work with Forms.
- Understand XAML, data binding and controls, and how to use them effectively within your Xamarin.
- Not to mention Compile & run native builds.
- In turn test and how to publish your app.
- App Developer
- c# Developer
- Android Developer
- IOS Developer
- Software Developer
- Windows App Developer
- Systems Architect