Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
Questions to ask yourself about the PenTest+ Courses.
Is PenTest+ in demand? – Yes very HIGHLY. There’s a real shortage of IT Technicians in the industry. Thus creating a massive demand for our PenTest+, N+ and pc engineering courses. The top 3 jobs in South Africa today is in IT. Having an IT qualification and practical skill is among the most in-demand skillset to have in the world.
Is what I learn relevant and of value? – Most definitely and it’s current, up to date hardware and networking tools and terminologies. Furthermore you learn from experienced IT lecturers and strong hardware and networking content.
Can I get a job as a IT Technician after? – Definitely yes, get a job easier by getting Internationally accredited and recognized by writing your Comptia PenTest+ exam/s or extend to CySA+:
- An IT Fundamentals course (for IT fundamentals),
- An A+ course (for Hardware fundamentals)
- An N+ course (for Networking terminologies and wifi, routers etc).
- A Linux course.
- A Security+ course (Protecting your network and computer).
- A Cloud+ course (Cloud essentials).
- A Pentest+ course (Penetration testing – Cybersecurity).
- A CySA+ course (Cybersecurity and hacking).
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time networking and hardware courses at School of IT. All in all the Part-time PenTest+ courses that allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. In turn at School of IT we are agile and can customize a pc tech course to the individual. Start anytime and choose your hours!
Are you ready to start a career in IT? In turn learn about PenTest+, networking (N+) and pc hardware (A+) as a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career as a IT Technician. Start anytime and manage your own contact hours with your mentor!
In addition prepare for the future by learn about computers while you’re still in high school. Have the option to get internationally accredited and recognized before you even finish school!
All in all upskill yourself or your company by learning about pc’s while you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, you can upskill yourself and get internationally accredited and recognized in under 6 months!
Overall by the end of the PenTest+ course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Implement and plan penetration tests.
- Understand the basics of networking and security.
- Properly and safely diagnose, resolve and document common hardware and software issues.
- Apply troubleshooting skills.
- Learn how to penetrate networks.
- Test host-based vulnerabilities.
- Implement non-technical tests to gather information.
- Complete post-exploit tasks.
- Analyze and report penetration test results.
- Penetration test Specialist
- Network security operations
- IT Technician
- Software Tester
- Security analyst
- Vulnerability tester