Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
Questions to ask yourself about the CySA+ Courses.
Is CySA+ in demand? – Yes very HIGHLY. There’s a real shortage of IT Technicians in the industry. Thus creating a massive demand for our CySA+ (CyberSecurity). The top 3 jobs in South Africa today includes Cyber Security. Having an Certified CyberSecurity qualification and practical skill is among the most in-demand skillset to have to protect our virtual world.
Is what I learn relevant and of value? – Most definitely and it’s current, up to date security tools and penetration testing techniques. Furthermore you learn from experienced CyberSecurity lecturers and strong hardware and networking content.
Can I get a job in Cyber Security after? – Definitely yes, get a job easier by getting Internationally accredited and recognized by writing your Comptia CySA+ exam or do the Cyber Forensics Associate (C|FA):
- An IT Fundamentals course (for IT fundamentals),
- An A+ course (for Hardware fundamentals)
- An N+ course (for Networking terminologies and wifi, routers etc).
- A Linux course.
- A Security+ course (Protecting your network and computer).
- A Cloud+ course (Cloud essentials).
- A Pentest+ course (Penetration testing – Cybersecurity).
- A CySA+ course (Cybersecurity and hacking).
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time networking and hardware courses at School of IT. All in all the Part-time CySA+ courses that allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. In turn at School of IT we are agile and can customize a cybersecurity course to the individual. Start anytime and choose your hours!
Are you ready to start a career in IT? In turn learn about CySA+, networking (N+) and pc hardware (A+) as a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career as a IT Technician. Start anytime and manage your own contact hours with your mentor!
In addition prepare for the future by learn about cyber security while you’re still in high school. Have the option to get internationally accredited and recognized before you even finish school!
All in all upskill yourself or your company by learning about cyber security while you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, you can upskill yourself and get internationally accredited and recognized in under 6 months!
Overall by the end of the CySA+ course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
We suggest doing a N+, A+ and Security+ course beforehand..
- Assess and implement information security risk in networks.
- Understand the basics of networking and security.
- Properly and safely diagnose, resolve and document common security and software issues.
- Apply troubleshooting skills.
- Provide and analyse the cybersecurity threats.
- Analyse attacks on computing and network environments.
- Learn about penetration testing and implementation.
- Analyse data collected from security and event logs.
- Investigate and react to cybersecurity incidents.
- Assess security risks within a given organization.
- Apply security measures on assets and networks.
- Learn procedures for post-attack techniques.
- Penetration test Specialist
- IT Manager
- Security Analyst
- Cyber Security
- IT Engineer
- Ethical Hacker
ⓘ Write your international exams in the comfort of your own home!
ⓘ 10 Reasons to choose School of IT
1. Internationally award-winning courses: Best Coding Bootcamp Winner Switchup 2020.
2. Get internationally accredited and recognized in under 6 months - by writing your Microsoft, Oracle, Comptia exams.
3. Courses are available anytime. This means you can start when you want to.
4. We fit into your schedule - this means once you register, your personal mentor contacts you within 2 working days and arranges times and dates that fit into your schedule (minimum session is 2 hours).
5. You get assigned your own personal mentor - he only teaches you at that time.
6. We are practical: You build practical examples directly with your personal mentor and on your own. As programming or any IT course be practical. thus have a workable portfolio for the job market!
7. You don't lose your hours like conventional training institutions. This means you will always have your hours and can cancel a lesson or postpone it,
8. We assist you in getting an industry job.
9. We are Microsoft certified professionals, Adobe certified experts and recognized by employers in the IT industry.
10. The only training provider to provide 3 training options, (*Our Venues, 1 on 1 Online, *We come to you)
* Western cape only, 1 on 1 internationally award-winning online training for other provinces and country's.
💳 Payment plan
All 30 hour courses and less are full payment before commencement. Over 30 hours: you can pay per 20 hour intervals.