IT training courses
Overall questions to ask yourself about IT training courses
All in all are programming courses in demand? – Definitely Yes, very HIGHLY, there’s a real shortage of developers in the workplace thus creating a massive demand. The top 3 jobs in south africa today is Development not to mention java development to be specific as well as web development.
What I learn relevant and of value? – Definitely Yes, it’s current furthermore you learn from experienced developers/lecturers together with strong content.
Can I get a job in programming after? – Definitely yes, study further towards your microsoft certificate(MCSD)
At School of IT you can become a java, c# or vb programmer. Therefore with our certificate in programming, you are well ahead in development moreover becoming a well recognized developer. What each student learns is valuable and thus adds value to your life. Also a long career growth. Sign up today for outstanding training!
for this reason, we provide one on one training and as a result students gain industry knowledge that separates them from the rest.
You have the option to become the Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): Windows Store Apps certification. Inturn focuses mainly on using c# and visual studio as the IDE. It can set your skills apart thanks to the validation that the MCSD certification provides.
By the end of the course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Understand OOP – Object Orientated Programming
- Be able to understand Classes and Objects.
- Get understanding datatypes and operators.
- Thoroughly Understand variable declaration including initialization.
- Methods, functions and sequential code.
- Decision making: If statements not to mention switch cases.
- Loops, namely a do while, for loop and while loop.
- With attention to commenting, refracting code and naming standards.
- Have an understanding of IDE’s, applets, publishing applications<./li>
- Including a basic understanding of databases.
*Uniquely classes run on a full-time and part time basis additionally one on one training. start date: 1st of every Month
MTA 98-361 Programming Fundamentals.
MCSD: Windows Store Applications using C#.
70-483 Programming in C#.
70-484 Essentials of developing Windows metro style apps using C#.
70-485 Advanced Metro Style App Development using C#.
CAREER PATH: JAVA DEVELOPER, DEVELOPER, APP DEVELOPER, SEO MANAGER, PROJECT MANAGER…
💳 Payment plan
All 30 hour courses and less are full payment before commencement, Over 30 hours: you can pay per 20 hour intervals