Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
Questions to ask yourself about the IT Fundamentals Courses.
Is IT in demand? – Yes very HIGHLY. There’s a real shortage of IT Technicians in the industry. Thus creating a massive demand for our, IT Fundamentals, N+ and pc engineering courses. The top 3 jobs in South Africa today is in IT. Having an IT qualification and practical skill is among the most in-demand skillset to have in the world.
Is what I learn relevant and of value? – Most definitely and it’s current, up to date hardware and software fundamentals and terminologies. Furthermore you learn from experienced IT lecturers and strong hardware and networking content.
Can I get a job as a IT Technician after? – you could, but we highly suggest continuing by writing your Comptia ITF+ certifcate and continuing to A+ and N+:
- An IT Fundamentals course (for basic fundamentals of a pc),
- An A+ course (for Hardware fundamentals)
- An N+ course (for Networking terminologies and wifi, routers etc).
- A Linux course.
- A Security+ course (Protecting your network and computer).
- A Cloud+ course (Cloud essentials).
- A Pentest+ course (Penetration testing – Cybersecurity).
- A CySA+ course (Cybersecurity and hacking).
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time networking and hardware courses at School of IT. All in all the Part-time IT Fundamentals courses that allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. In turn at School of IT we are agile and can customize a pc tech course to the individual. Start anytime and choose your hours!
Are you ready to start a career in IT? In turn learn about IT Fundamentals, networking (N+) and pc hardware (A+) as a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career as a IT Technician. Start anytime and manage your own contact hours with your mentor!
In addition prepare for the future by learn about computers while you’re still in high school. Have the option to get internationally accredited and recognized before you even finish school!
All in all upskill yourself or your company by learning about pc’s while you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, you can upskill yourself and get internationally accredited and recognized in under 6 months!
Overall by the end of the IT Fundamentals course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Identify and explain basic computer components.
- Set up a basic workstation.
- Understand the basics of software.
- Properly install basic software.
- Apply troubleshooting skills.
- Learn basic network connectivity, wifi and lan settings.
- Understand safety and preventative maintenance of computers
- Network Specialist
- Computer Support Specialist
- Systems Administrator
- IT Technician
- System Administrator
- IT Engineer
- IT Support
⚠ Write your international exams in the comfort of your own home!
ⓘ 10 Reasons to choose School of IT
1. Internationally award-winning courses: Best Coding Bootcamp Winner Switchup 2020.
2. Get internationally accredited and recognized in under 6 months - by writing your Microsoft, Oracle, Comptia exams.
3. Courses are available anytime. This means you can start when you want to.
4. We fit into your schedule - this means once you register, your personal mentor contacts you within 2 working days and arranges times and dates that fit into your schedule (minimum session is 2 hours).
5. You get assigned your own personal mentor - he only teaches you at that time.
6. We are practical: You build practical examples directly with your personal mentor and on your own. As programming or any IT course be practical. thus have a workable portfolio for the job market!
7. You don't lose your hours like conventional training institutions. This means you will always have your hours and can cancel a lesson or postpone it,
8. We assist you in getting an industry job.
9. We are Microsoft certified professionals, Adobe certified experts and recognized by employers in the IT industry.
10. The only training provider to provide 3 training options, (*Our Venues, 1 on 1 Online, *We come to you)
* Western cape only, 1 on 1 internationally award-winning online training for other provinces and country's.
💳 Payment plan
All 30 hour courses and less are full payment before commencement. Over 30 hours: you can pay per 20 hour intervals.