Adobe Animate Courses
Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
Questions to ask yourself about the Adobe Animate Courses Courses.
Is Adobe Animate Courses in demand?– Yes very HIGHLY. There’s a real shortage of animators in the industry. Thus creating a massive demand for our Adobe Animate Courses and animation courses. The top 3 jobs in South Africa today is in animation. Having a animation qualification and learning international standards is vital.
Is what I learn relevant and of value? – Most definitely and it’s current, up to date animation tools and terminologies. Furthermore you learn from experienced animation lecturers and strong visual adobe suite content.
Can I get a job as a Animator after? – yes, get a job easier by getting Internationally accredited and recognized by writing your Adobe Animate (Adobe Certified Associate: ACA) and other Adobe exam/s:
- An intro Adobe Animate Course,
- An advanced Adobe Animate course
- An intro Animation course that includes several design software.
- An inclusive animation course that includes several animation products (i.e AutoDesk Maya).
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time animation courses at School of IT. All in all the Part-time Adobe Animate courses that allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. In turn at School of IT we are agile and can customize a animation course to the individual. Start anytime and choose your hours!
Are you ready to start a career in IT? In turn learn about Adobe Animate as a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career as a animator. Start anytime and manage your own contact hours with your mentor!
In addition prepare for the future by learn about Adobe Animate software while you’re still in high school. Have the option to get internationally accredited and recognized before you even finish school!
All in all upskill yourself or your company by learning about animation while you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, you can upskill yourself and get internationally accredited and recognized in under 6 months!
Overall by the end of the Adobe Animate course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Adobe® Animate® workspace, interface and tools.
- Image formats and drawing techiques
- Learn about creating Graphics and Text.
- Video editing and transitions.
- All in all Organizing Layers in a Timeline.
- Colors and swatches.
- Effects and styles.
- Learn to modify the Content and Stage.
- Layout Design Principles and techniques.
- In turn learn about animating symbols and objects.
- Animating 3D Motion.
- Create a looping animation.
- Use sounds, different formats and video.
- Shape Tweens and working with buttons and shapes.
- Implement Interactive Navigation.
- Understand ActionScript 3.0 and syntax.
- Including adding a Stop Action.
- Saving and publishing for web pages (HTML) and for mobile.
- Animation Specialist
- Image consultant
- Video Designer