Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
Questions to ask yourself about the TensorFlow Courses.
Is TensorFlow in demand? – Yes very HIGHLY. There’s a real demand for data analysts in the workplace. Thus creating a massive demand for our TensorFlow courses. The top 3 jobs in South Africa today is Machine Learning. Data Science and TensorFlow is among the most in-demand Platforms and languages on the job market, depending on whose numbers you look at.
Is what I learn relevant and of value? – Most definitely and it’s current, up to date IDE’s and tools. Furthermore you learn from experienced developers/lecturers and strong machine learning content.
Can I get a job as a stats or data analysts after? – Definitely yes, get a job easier by getting Internationally accredited and recognized by writing your Microsoft exam/s:
All in all TensorFlow is a free and open-source software library for dataflow and differentiable programming across a range of tasks. It is a symbolic math library, and is also used for machine learning applications such as neural networks. At School of it we offer:
- An intro python/TensorFlow course (for the fundamentals),
- An advanced python course (more intermediate and advanced python).
- A full stack web development course with python or R.
- A Software Development course in python (which includes intro, intermediate and advanced python concepts).
- Software Engineering course in python and 1 other programming language (which includes intro, intermediate and advanced of the 2 programming languages).
- A Data Science course which makes use of python or TensorFlow.
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time TensorFlow courses at School of IT. All in all the Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. In turn at School of IT we are agile and can customize a TensorFlow course to the individual. Start anytime and choose your hours!
Are you ready to start a career in IT? In turn learn to code in R as a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career as a data analyst or data scientist. Start anytime and manage your own contact hours with your mentor!
In addition prepare for the future by learn to code in R while you’re still in high school. Have the option to get internationally accredited and recognized before you even finish school!
All in all upskill yourself or your company by learning to code while you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, you can upskill yourself and get internationally accredited and recognized in under 6 months!
Overall by the end of the intro TensorFlow course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Understand Machine Learning and Recursive Neural Networks (RNN) basics.
- TensorFlow Basics.
- Creation, Initializing, Saving, and Restoring TensorFlow variables.
- Learn TensorFlow for visualization of models to scale.
- Create graphs and sessions.
- Train loop.
- Manipulating TensorFlow Model Files.
- TensorFlow Serving.
By the end of the Full Stack course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Understand the Fundamentals of web design
- Be able to understand classes coupled with Objects.
- Understand of datatypes together with operators.
- Understand variable declaration including initialization.
- Learn Methods, functions coupled with sequential code.
- Decision making: If statements not to mention switch cases.
- Learn about Loops, namely a do while, for loop and while loop.
- How to use Django and TensorFlow Fundamentals.
- Create Websites using Django Framework and best development principals & standards
- IDE’s, applets coupled with publishing applications.
By the end of the Data Science course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Apply statistical methods to data
- Be able to understand TensorFlow to explore and transform data.
- Create,validate machine learning models with Azure Machine Learning.
- Thoroughly Understand R and RStudio to code to build machine learning models.
- Apply data science techniques to common scenarios.
- Implement a machine learning solution for a given data problem.
- Learn advanced TensorFlow and Data Analysis to implement computer science algorithms.
- Implement a BioInformatics and natural language processing.
- Junior Programmer.
- Data Analysts.
- Full Stack Web Developer.
- Data Scientist.
- Software Developer.
- Software Engineer.
- App Developer.
- Systems Architect.
⚠ Write your international exams in the comfort of your own home!
💳 Payment plan
All 30 hour courses and less are full payment before commencement, Over 30 hours: you can pay per 20 hour intervals
All international exams are additional in price: +-R800 per exam (dependent on exchange rate when booked). We assist you booking online and choosing an approved centre closest to you to write! PS: you can write worldwide!