Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
Data Science Courses
Questions to ask yourself about the Data Science Courses.
Is Data Science in demand? – Definitely yes and very highly. As a matter of fact there’s a real shortage of data scientists in the national and global workplace. Not to mention this creates a massive demand for Machine Learning courses. The top 3 scarce jobs in South Africa today is Data Science (using python programming or programming in R ) and the need for Data Analysts.
Is what you learn in the Data Science Courses relevant and of value? – Definitely yes and learn from experienced data scientists (Mentors). Not to mention strong, up to date relevant libraries and frameworks.
Can you get a job as a data scientist after? – Definitely yes, in addition study further towards your Azure Data Science: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure and MTA: Python fundamentals exams (internationally accredited and recognized):
Why the Data Science Course?
Overall Data Science Makes Data Better. In turn companies require skilled Data Scientists to process and analyze their data. Furthermore they not only analyze the data but also improve its quality. Therefore, Data Science deals with enriching data and making it better for their company. Overall master the python programming or programming in R languages. In turn this will let you also understand data science libraries such as: Matplotlib, SciKit Learn, NLTK and NumPy.
The Data Science Course Overview
Data Science at School of IT consists of several valuable knowledge sets and skills. In turn this is because the process of writing code (machine code) requires expertise in many different skills. Including knowledge of the application. Not to mention the application domain and the fact you will learn mathematical logic (algorithms). At School of IT our computer programming programmes range from an introduction to programming (Java, c#, python, c++, vb) to more advanced short courses.
Who should attend the data science course?
Whether you are new to data analysis or need more advanced machine learning. In turn The introduction to data analysis will provide you the best beginner analytical skills. Moreover it will provide you with logic and the knowledge to start analyzing data and alter code.
Learn Data Science anytime, anywhere!
Overall learn Data science anytime and anywhere. We have 3 training options and we have award-winning coding courses. In turn identify and implement data plans and pipelines with azure.
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time course at School of IT. In turn Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. Moreover at School of IT we are agile and customize a course to the individual.
Ready to start a career in IT? Learn to Code as a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career in data science.
Learn to Code and prepare for the future while you’re still in high school. Thus no matter where you are, we give you the analytical skills to pursue your dreams!
Learn to Code and up skill yourself or your company while you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, we give you the tools to move up in your company.
Course Objectives for Data Science and Information Processing.
By the end of the data management course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Overall apply statistical methods to data
- Be able to understand Python or programming in R to explore and transform data.
- Understand and create,validate machine learning models with Azure Machine Learning.
- Thoroughly Understand Python/Programming in R code to build machine learning models.
- Apply data science techniques to common scenarios.
- Introduction to compute targets.
- Acquire the skills needed to find structure in data and how to use the python libraries.
- SciKit Learn.
- Implement a machine learning solution for a given data problem.
- Overall learn advanced Python or programming in R and Data Analysis to implement computer science algorithms.
- Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure.
- Build AI solutions with Azure Machine Learning.
- Azure Machine Learning tools and interfaces.
- Train a machine learning model with Azure Machine Learning.
- Azure Machine Learning estimators.
- Working with Data in Azure Machine Learning.
- Introduction to compute targets and environments.
- Orchestrating machine learning with pipelines.
- Pass data between pipeline steps.
- Deploying machine learning models with Azure Machine Learning.
- Deploying a model as a real-time service.
- Consuming a real-time inferencing service, including troubleshooting.
- Automate machine learning model selection with Azure Machine Learning.
- Automated machine learning tasks and algorithms.
- Preprocessing and featurization.
- Running automated machine learning experiments.
⚠ Write your international exams in the comfort of your own home!
💰 Starting from R10 900
ⓘ 10 Reasons to choose School of IT
1. Internationally award-winning courses: Best Coding Bootcamp Winner Switchup 2020.
2. Get internationally accredited and recognized in under 6 months - by writing your Microsoft, Oracle, Comptia exams.
3. Courses are available anytime. This means you can start when you want to.
4. We fit into your schedule - this means once you register, your personal mentor contacts you within 2 working days and arranges times and dates that fit into your schedule (minimum session is 2 hours).
5. You get assigned your own personal mentor - he only teaches you at that time.
6. We are practical: You build practical examples directly with your personal mentor and on your own. As programming or any IT course be practical. thus have a workable portfolio for the job market!
7. You don't lose your hours like conventional training institutions. This means you will always have your hours and can cancel a lesson or postpone it,
8. We assist you in getting an industry job.
9. We are Microsoft certified professionals, Adobe certified experts and recognized by employers in the IT industry.
10. The only training provider to provide 3 training options, (*Our Venues, 1 on 1 Online, *We come to you)
* Western cape only, 1 on 1 internationally award-winning online training for other provinces and country's.
💳 Payment plan
All 30 hour courses and less are full payment before commencement, Over 30 hours: you can pay per 20 hour intervals
Exam 98-381: Introduction to Programming Using Python