Azure AI Engineer Associate Course
Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
Azure AI Engineer Associate Course
Questions to ask yourself about the Azure AI Engineer Associate Course.
Is Azure in demand? – Definitely yes and very highly. As a matter of fact there’s a real shortage of cloud and machine learning experts in the workplace. Not to mention this creates a massive demand for Microsoft Azure or AWS Cloud infrastructure. The top 2 scarce jobs in South Africa today is AI, Machine Learning and Data Science (using python programming or programming in R ) and the need for Machine Learning.
Is what you learn in the AI Course relevant and of value? – Definitely yes and learn from experienced Mentors. Not to mention strong, up to date relevant Azure modules.
Can you get a job at after the Azure AI Engineer Associate Course? – Yes, in addition study further towards your Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamental, Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate(internationally accredited and recognized):
Why Azure AI Engineer Associate Course?
Overall Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to the simulation of human intelligence in machines that are programmed to think like humans and mimic their actions. The term may also be applied to any machine that exhibits traits associated with a human mind such as learning and problem-solving. Furthermore demonstrate your knowledge of analyzing requirements for AI solutions. Including recommending the appropriate tools and technologies. In turn you design and implement AI solutions that meet scalability and performance requirements.
All in all Azure AI Engineers translate the vision from solution architects and work with data scientists. Furthermore you work with data engineers, IoT specialists, and software developers to build complete end-to-end solutions.
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time course at School of IT. In turn Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. Moreover at School of IT we are agile and customize a course to the individual.
Ready to start a career in IT? Use the Microsoft Azure platform as a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career in Artificial Intelligence.
All in all Learn about the Microsoft Azure platform and prepare for the future while you’re still in high school. Thus no matter where you are, we come to you! Thus giving you the analytical skills to pursue your dreams!
Learn about AWS and up skill yourself or your company while you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, we come to you and give the tools to move up in your company.
By the end of the Azure AI Fundamentals Course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Overall Describe AI workloads and considerations.
- Get started with AI on Azure
- Create no-code predictive models with Azure Machine Learning.
- Use automated machine learning in Azure Machine Learning.
- Create a Regression Model with Azure Machine Learning designer.
- Create a classification model with Azure Machine Learning designer.
- In turn Create a Clustering Model with Azure Machine Learning designer.
- Explore computer vision in Microsoft Azure.
- Analyze images with the Computer Vision service.
- Classify images with the Custom Vision service.
- Detect objects in images with the Custom Vision service.
- Detect and analyze faces with the Face service.
- Read text with the Computer Vision service.
- In turn Analyze receipts with the Form Recognizer service.
- Explore natural language processing.
- Analyze text with the Text Analytics service.
- Thus Recognize and synthesize speech.
- Translate text and speech.
- Create a language model with Language Understanding.
- Explore conversational AI.
- All in all Build a bot with QnA Maker and Azure Bot Service.
By the end of the Azure AI Engineer Associate Course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Overall Evaluate text with Azure Cognitive Language Services.
- All in all Classify and moderate text with Azure Content Moderator.
- Be able to Add conversational intelligence to your apps by using Language Understanding Intelligent Service (LUIS).
- features of computer vision workloads on Azure.
- Discover sentiment in text with the Text Analytics API.
- In turn Process and Translate Speech with Azure Cognitive Speech Services.
- Thus Transcribe speech input to text.
- Synthesize Text Input to Speech.
- Translate speech with the speech service.
- Create Intelligent Bots with the Azure Bot Service.
- in turn Build a bot with QnA Maker and Azure Bot Service.
- Process and classify images with the Azure cognitive vision services.
- Identify faces and expressions by using the Computer Vision API in Azure Cognitive Services.
- Process images with the Computer Vision service.
- Classify images with the Microsoft Custom Vision Service.
- Thus Evaluate the requirements for implementing the Custom Vision APIs.
- All in all Extract insights from videos with the Video Indexer service.
- All in all an Azure Architect
- Cloud Developer.
- Web Developer.
- Furthermore a junior developer.
- Become a Cloud DevOps Engineer.
- Thus become a Azure Software Engineer.
- Networking Specialist.