Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
What is Databricks used for? Our candidates use Databricks to process, store, clean, share, analyze, model, and monetize their datasets with solutions from BI to machine learning. Use the Databricks platform to build and deploy data engineering workflows, machine learning models, analytics dashboards, and more.
Overall Databricks is an American enterprise software company founded by the creators of Apache Spark. Databricks develops a web-based platform for working with Spark, that provides automated cluster management and IPython-style notebooks.
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time course at School of IT. In turn Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. Moreover at School of IT we are agile and customize a course to the individual.
Ready to start a career in IT? Use the Azure Databricks as a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career in Data Analytics.
Learn about the the Databricks and develop a web-based platform for working with Spark. Thus prepare for the future while you’re still in high school. Thus no matter where you are, we come to you! Thus giving you the analytical skills to pursue your dreams!
Learn about Analyzing Data with Databricks and up skill yourself or your company while you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, we come to you and give the tools to move up in your company.
By the end of the Databricks Courses, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Overview of Databricks and Apache Spark
- Understanding the Databricks architecture
- Setting up the Environment
- Setting up and configuring Databricks
- Navigating the Databricks user interface
- Creating a Databricks workspace
Working with Data in Databricks
- Connecting to an Apache Spark data source
- Understanding the basics columns and datatypes
- Managing file system into Notebooks
Managing Jobs and Clusters
- Creating and configuring clusters
- Creating jobs using Notebook
- Running jobs
- Viewing jobs and job details
Using Delta Lake in Databricks
- Loading data into Delta Lake
- Managing data in Delta Lake
- Managing Databricks security
- Managing backup and recovery
- Basic understanding of data analytics
- Knowledge of Apache Spark
- Data Engineers
- Data Scientists
The career prospects for Databricks graduates is high in demand. The cloud environment and analyzing data is in huge demand: on all platforms and devices and in all countries around the world!
- Azure Cloud Architect
- Cloud Developer.
- Web Developer.
- Furthermore a junior developer.
- Become a Data Analyst.
- Cloud Software Engineer.
- Data Scientist.