Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
SAP Training Courses
It’s essential for many businesses because it allows departments to communicate with each other easily. The success of any organization relies on effective communication and data exchange between its functions, and SAP is an effective way to support those efforts.
- SAP Business One.
- SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite Authorization Concept (ADM940) .
- SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite System Administration I (ADM100) .
- SAP Quality Management (PLM400) .
- SAP Warehouse Management (WM) .
- SAP Forecasting and Replenishment (SAP F&R).
What is SAP?
SAP SE is a German multinational software company based in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg. It develops enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. The company is the world’s leading enterprise resource planning software vendor.
Overview of SAP classes
Systems Applications and Products in data processing
SAP means “Systems Applications and Products in data processing“. The SAP Software system was developed in 1971 by five IBM engineers, Hopp, Wellenreuther, Hector, Tschira and Plattner, who worked together on an internal project. In June 1972, they left IBM and founded the SAP company.
*List of SAP Courses and content covered
By the end of the SAP Industry Solutions for Utilities (ISU) Training Course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Overview of SAP ISU and its role in the utilities industry
- Key features and benefits of SAP ISU
- Industry-specific challenges and trends
- SAP ISU system architecture
- Navigation and user interface in SAP ISU
- Role-based access and security considerations
- Managing customer master data
- Customer interactions and service requests
- Billing and invoicing processes
- Meter data collection and processing
- Smart meter integration
- Data validation and estimation
- Energy consumption data management
- Demand-side management
- Energy efficiency reporting
- Managing utility infrastructure
- Maintenance and asset management
- Device data integration
- Tariff structures and rate determination
- Bill calculation and invoice generation
- Payment processing and collections
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Service orders and field service management
- Customer self-service portals
- SAP ISU reporting tools and dashboards
- Custom reporting and analytics
- Data-driven decision-making
- Integration with SAP Financial Accounting (FI) and Controlling (CO)
- Integration with SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Third-party system integration
- Compliance with industry-specific regulations and standards
- Audit trails and documentation
- Basic understanding of the utilities industry
- Familiarity with SAP concepts
- IT professionals
- Utility managers
- SAP consultants
By the end of the SAP NetWeaver Training Course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Overview of SAP NetWeaver
- Object model for the portal content
- Managing iView
- Managing portal page
- Managing workset
- Configuring and customizing portal themes
- Understanding framework pages
- User types and user attributes
- User administration and management
- Introduction to authentication options
- Configuring and managing user authentication methods
- Single Sign-On (SSO) integration options
- Understanding authorization concepts in the portal
- Roles and permissions
- User groups and assignments
- Understanding content management in the portal
- Uploading and organizing content
- Managing document versions and permissions
- Preparing for the upgrade process
- Understanding system requirements and prerequisites
- Overview of SAP PAM (Product Availability Matrix)
- Checking software compatibility and support
- Understanding the update process
- Step-by-step overview of updating the SAP NetWeaver Portal
- Basic computer skills
- Understanding of ERP concepts
- System administrators
By the end of the SAP Business One Training Course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Overview of SAP Business One
- Sales and purchasing accounting in SAP Business One
- Charting accounts in SAP Business One
- Working with default G/L accounts in SAP Business One
- Using multiple branches in SAP Business One
- Working with currencies
- Posting a journal entry and periods
- Internal reconciliation in SAP Business One
- Managing payments
- Bank accounts reconciliation
- Generating financial reports
- Cash management reports
- Cost accounting
- Budget management
- Sales and customer relationship management
- Purchasing and inventory management
- Production planning and manufacturing
- Warehouse management
- Reporting and analytics
- Integration and customization
- Basic knowledge of finance, business administration, and accounting
- Marketing professionals
- Financial managers
- System administrators
By the end of the SAP Certified Developer Associate Course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
Course objectives for SAP Certified Development Associate South Africa
- All in all Exposing Data as Data Services.
- Learn SQLScript Development.
- All in all use Calculation Views.
- Develop a Multi-Target Application.
- Thus Create the Persistence Data Model.
- In turn Create and Integrating the UI.
- All in all Manage Source Code Using Git.
- Use Database Security.
- Furthermore Define Application Security.
- *SAP Course for 20 hours (*Please enquire via firstname.lastname@example.org and specify which SAP course you are interested in and we will check availability of lecturers, also only offered 1 on 1 online with real lecturer: start anytime!)
- Computer Literate
- Basic knowledge of finance
What's included in this SAP Training Course?:Courseware
- Professional notes
- International exam resources and how to book the international exam/s.
- Interactive software
- Proposed Schedule