ITIL Courses Cape Town
Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
Questions to ask yourself about the ITIL Courses Cape Town.
What is ITIL?
All in all ITIL is a framework of best practices for delivering IT services. Furthermore ITIL’s systematic approach to IT service management can help businesses manage risk and strengthen customer relations. In turn establish cost-effective business.
What is ITIL Certification Scheme?
– Overall The ITIL® certification training provides a modular approach to the ITIL framework. In turn ITIL courses are comprised of a series of qualifications focused on different aspects of ITIL best practice. All i nall The tiered structure of the qualification offers candidates flexibility relating to the different disciplines and areas of ITIL and the ability to focus their studies on key areas of interest.
Is what you learn in the ITIL Courses Cape Town, relevant and of value?
Definitely yes, ITIL is currently evolving from ITIL v3 to ITIL 4 with a clear transition journey from one scheme structure to the other. Overall ITIL 4 Foundation and ITIL 4 Managing Professional are now available in the market.
Can I get internationally accredited and recognized in ITIL?
There are four certification levels of the ITIL 4 scheme:
Who should attend the ITIL Courses Cape Town?
Anyone can attend ITIL Training, but the ITIL Training course is best for IT professionals, including IT Management, IT Support Staff. In turn to earn the ITIL Foundation Certificate, students must pass a closed-book exam/s.
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time course at School of IT. In turn Part-time courses allow ITIL professionals to transition into a new skill set while you work. Moreover at School of IT we are agile and customize a course to the individual.
Ready to start a career in IT? Use the ITIL framework as a full time student at School of IT. Thus begin your career in best IT practices and IT management.
Learn about the ITIL frameworks and best practices, prepare for the future while you’re still in high school. Thus no matter where you are, we come to you! Thus it gives you the analytical skills to pursue your dreams!
Learn about ITIL and up skill yourself or your company while you work.
Thus no matter where you are, we come to you and give the tools to move up in your company.
Overall The ITIL Foundation level is as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables you to look at IT service management.
By the end of the ITIL Foundation course, students will have usable knowledge of:
- Overall learn the key concepts of ITIL service management.
- Be able to understand how ITIL guiding principles can improve an organization to adapt ITIL service management tools.
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL service management.
- Learn the components of the ITIL service value system, and procedures of the service value chain, and how each one is interconnected.
- Thus Learn the key concepts of how to implement continual improvement measures.
- All in all learn the various ITIL best practices and how they contribute to value chain procedures.
All in all ITIL 4 Managing Professional (ITIL MP) consists of four modules that are part of ITIL 4.
Thus the four modules are:
- Learn ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support
- ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value
- Module ITIL 4 Specialist High-velocity IT
- ITIL 4 Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve.
By the end of the ITIL 4 Managing Professional course, students will have usable knowledge of:
- All in all understand the key concepts of service management.
- Be able to use the four dimensions of service management.
- Implement components of the ITIL service value system.
- Understand the ITIL principles for service management.
- Learn about the following terms: ethics, safety culture, Lean/Agile/Resilient/Continuous and logical thinking.
- Overall Coordinate, prioritize and structure work and activities to create deliver and support services, including managing queues and backlogs.
- Learn about client demand, and define service offerings.
- Overall Learn about the four dimensions of service management.
- Understand the role of risk and risk management in DPI
- Thus Learn the scope and potential benefits of organizational change management.
- In turn use the key management principles and methods of communication.
All in all the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader (ITIL SL) consists of two modules:
The two modules are:
By the end of the ITIL® 4 Strategic Leader course, students will have usable knowledge of:
- Overall impact of Agile and Lean ways of working, and how they can be leveraged to an organization’s advantage.
- Be able to Implement and shape the direction and strategy.
- Develop a continually improving teams performance.
- Elevate ITIL concepts to a strategic level among business leaders and aspiring leaders.
- In turn Implement effective IT and digital strategy.
Overall every ITIL Master candidate will select a different range of experiences that are personal to them. All in all there is not a fixed syllabus.
To be eligible for the ITIL Master certification, you must:
- All in all you have achieved the ITIL Expert certificate; and
- have worked in IT service management for at least five years in leadership, managerial, or higher management advisory levels.