Excel Courses South Africa
Frequently asked questions about the Excel Courses South Africa.
Definitely yes and very highly. As a matter of fact there’s a real need for knowledge of the Office Suite (Excel, word, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher) in the workplace. Not to mention this creates a massive demand for our Office course. The top jobs in South Africa today require a person to be able to use Excel.
Definitely yes and learn from experienced developers (lecturers). Not to mention strong, up to date Microsoft Excel content. This course will teach you the basic to advanced features. Overall Microsoft Excel is the standard spreadsheet application for both the business world and for personal use.
Definitely yes, in addition study further towards your Microsoft Office Specialist Certification (MOS).
Microsoft Excel is an industry-leading spreadsheet program for storing, manipulating and analysing data.
Our Microsoft Excel courses include a courseware, such as ebooks, professional notes, and certificate upon completion.
Our Excel training courses are available across the world in thousands of locations, making it easy to find a course near you.
There are no formal prerequisites for attending our Excel courses, but you should have some knowledge of how to use a computer and Windows.
Please see our Microsoft Excel Training courses available in South Africa.
School of IT is the Leading global training provider in South Africa for Microsoft Excel Training.
The price for Microsoft Excel Training certification in South Africa starts from R3250.
Why MS Excel?
Excel teaches a person about how excel spreadsheets, acts and works. In turn the courses teaches the process of writing and testing and creating applicable documents, quotations, spreadsheets, macros, writing functions and so much more.
Obtain a certificate in several of the most practical courses in the industry at School Of IT. Thus the available programming programmes include Access, word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher and the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification (MOS).
The Excel Courses South Africa Overview
At School Of IT, excel consists of several valuable knowledge sets and skills. In turn this is because the process of creating spreadshets requires expertise in many different skills. Including knowledge of the Microsoft application. Not to mention the application, presentation skills and the fact you will learn logic (Functions and formulas – Excel). At School Of IT our Excel courses range from an introduction to excel to more advanced Excel.
Who should attend the course?
Whether you are new to Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, word, Publisher) or need more advance office training. In turn The introduction to Microsoft Office Courses will provide you the best beginner skills. Moreover it will provide you with logic and the knowledge to start using excel after completing the course.
Fast forward your career in the industry with a part-time course at School Of IT. In turn Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. Moreover at School Of IT we are agile and customize a course to the individual.
Prepare for the future while you’re still in high school. Thus giving you the skills and knowledge to pursue your dreams!
Learn and up skill yourself or your company while you’re working.
More about Excel Courses South Africa
All in all our Excel courses in South Africa are aimed at developing your skills. Thus giving you valuable insight into various functionality. In turn this empowers you to make decisions about your career and valuable future.
At School Of IT we specialize in Software Programmes and the course that prepare you for the world of work. Thus acts as a very effective skill to further your studies in any of our Microsoft Certifications. In turn you will develop the knowledge and skills for work environment.
About the Excel Courses South Africa
At School Of IT you can become a Microsoft Office Specialist(MOS) or a Excel, Access, word, PowerPoint, Publisher Expert. Therefore with our certificate in Office. In turn you are well ahead in Office(Excel, Access, PowerPoint, word, Publisher) and companies will recognize you as a skilled and competent person. Thus what each student learns is valuable and thus adds value to your life. In turn a long career growth. Thus sign up today for outstanding training!
All in all we provide one on one training and as a result students gain industry knowledge. Thus this is what separates you and us from the rest.
Have the option to become the Microsoft Office Specialist(MOS). In turn it focuses mainly on using word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook. All in all it can set your skills apart thanks to the validation that the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification(MOS) provides.
Why The Excel Courses?
Microsoft Office suite is probably the most widely-used all over the world. Not to mention it is the one software that is used the most. All in all the workplace requires a proficiency in Microsoft Office. Most often Excel and PowerPoint even a basic understanding of word. I.e to create a spreadsheat.
Excel Courses South Africa
Microsoft Excel 2010/2013/2016/2018 Course
- Overall create organized spreadsheets that captures data proficiently.
- Thus learn how to create a basic excel worksheet from scratch.
- Not to mention perform calculations on a excel worksheet.
- All in all modifying an Excel Worksheet.
- Thus formatting and creating/using formulas on an excel worksheet.
- In addition creating macros and looking at creating multiple sheets.
Excel Courses: Level 1
- Not to mention creating a basic worksheet.
- Overall identify the user interface and customize the interface.
- Work with cells and enter data in an workbook.
- Create basic formulas.
- All in all calculate using functions.
- In turn copy formulas and functions.
- Overall manipulate worksheet data and modify worksheet elements.
- Search worksheet data and modify Rows and columns.
- Modify and work with fonts.
- Spell check a worksheet.
- Overall apply number formats.
- In turn add borders and color to cells.
- Align cell Contents.
- Not to mention apply cell Styles.
- All in all set page breaks and page layout options.
Excel Course: Level 2
- Apply cell and range names.
- Overall Calculate data across worksheets.
- In turn use Specialized Functions and analyze data with logical functions.
- Create and modify tables including sort or filter worksheet or table data.
- In addition use functions to calculate data in a worksheet.
- Presenting data using charts and graphics.
- Not to mention create a pivot table report.
- Filter data using slicers.
- Insert and modify pictures and clip art.
- Modify and draw shapes.
- Thus illustrate workflow using smart art graphics.
- Overall use the layer and group graphic objects.
Excel Courses: Level 3
- Create a macro and edit a macro.
- Apply conditional formatting.
- Add data validation criteria.
- Trace cells and troubleshoot errors in formulas.
- In addition watch and evaluate formulas.
- Create a data list outline.
- Create a trend line.
- Including creating sparklines and create scenarios.
- Perform analysis and statistical analysis.
- Overall create a workspace.
*Classes run on a full-time and part time basis additionally one on one training. start date: Anytime of the month
Would you like to learn Microsoft Office Software packages?
Other short courses we offer at School Of IT:
Other IT Courses South Africa
Other programming courses include, IT training to companies. These include programming in java, programming in c# or programming in python, programming in c++ and programming in visual basic (vb). In addition School Of IT staff come to your premises or agreed upon location to teach you!
Conclusion of the Excel Courses South Africa
Overall these are all fundamental requirements to have for any job these days. Not to mention it’s widespread and you’ll find a lot of help for beginners. Thus any software package requires logic and understanding, but the fundamental principles of any office product remain the same. Thus to learn any Office package can be easy or difficult. It all depends on your teacher or the method of learning.
Start your Microsoft Excel Courses in South Africa today!
⚠ Write your international exams in the comfort of your own home!
💳 Payment plan
All 30 hour courses and less are full payment before commencement. Over 30 hours: you can pay per 20 hour intervals.