Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
Questions to ask yourself about the CakePHP Courses.
Is CakePHP or rather is PHP in demand? – Yes very HIGHLY. There’s a real shortage of web developers in the workplace. Thus creating a massive demand for our php courses. The top 3 jobs in South Africa today is software development (php included). CakePHP is among the most in-demand frameworks, depending on whose numbers you look at.
Is what I learn relevant and of value? – Most definitely and it’s current, up to date framework and tools. Furthermore you learn from experienced web developers/lecturers and strong CakePHP and web development content.
Can I get a job as a web developer after? – Definitely yes, get a job easier by getting Internationally accredited and recognized by writing your CIW or Microsoft exam/s.
All in all CakePHP is an open source framework for website developers. It is the best platform for efficient and enchanting web development. In turn the Model View Controller (MVC) coding pattern also helps the developers to accomplish the difficult coding tasks in more efficient manner. At School of it we offer:
- An intro Laravel/CakePHP/PHP course (for the fundamentals),
- An advanced Laravel/CakePHP/PHP course,
- A intro web design course (dreamweaver or notepad++),
- An advanced web design course (dreamweaver, visual studio or notepad++),
- A Front End course,
- A Back End course,
- Full stack web developer course.
- A advanced MVC course with ASP.NET and visual studio (c#),
- An intro wordpress course.
- An advanced wordpress course.
- A 3 month web development course (which includes intro, intermediate and advanced concepts),
- A 6 month web development course (which includes intro, intermediate and advanced web concepts, but more developer tools and frameworks).
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time CakePHP courses at School of IT. All in all the Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. In turn at School of IT we are agile and can customize a CakePHP course to the individual. Start anytime and choose your hours!
Are you ready to start a career in IT? In turn learn to code with CakePHP as a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career as a php or web developer. Start anytime and manage your own contact hours with your mentor!
In addition prepare for the future by learn to code in php and the CakePHP framework while you’re still in high school. Have the option to get internationally accredited and recognized before you even finish school!
All in all upskill yourself or your company by learning to code while you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, you can upskill yourself and get internationally accredited and recognized in under 6 months!
Overall by the end of the intro CakePHP course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Introduction to Features of CakePHP.
- All in all learn about the PHP Frameworks.
- Learn CakePHP and Database Configuration.
- Including JSON.
- Web development with CakePHP and PHP.
- Models, views, and controllers, and MVC.
- Learn REST Computing.
Overall by the end of the advanced CakePHP course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- PHP Basics.
- Classes and Objects.
- Forms and validation.
- CakePHP emails.
- Object Oriented Programming and PHP5
- PHP server side syntax.
- Accessing Databases using PHP.
- CakePHP and ajax.
- Error handling.
- Learn Databases.
By the end of the back-end Course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Understand sql and databases or MongoDB.
- Be able to understand sql querys and syntax or MongoDB.
- Learn python, c# or perl, php, java or ruby.
- Create web services.
- Learn GIT.
By the end of the Full Stack course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Understand the Fundamentals of web design
- Be able to understand classes coupled with Objects.
- Understand of datatypes together with operators.
- Understand variable declaration including initialization.
- Learn Methods, functions coupled with sequential code.
- Decision making: If statements not to mention switch cases.
- Learn about Loops, namely a do while, for loop and while loop.
- How to use Django and Python Fundamentals.
- Create Websites using Django Framework and best development principals & standards
- IDE’s, applets coupled with publishing applications.
- Junior Programmer
- PHP Developer
- Web Developer
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- App Developer
- Systems Architect
⚠ Write your international exams in the comfort of your own home!
💳 Payment plan
All 30 hour courses and less are full payment before commencement. Over 30 hours: you can pay per 20 hour intervals