Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
Questions to ask yourself about the Laravel Courses.
Is Laravel in demand? – Yes very HIGHLY. There’s a real shortage of web developers in the workplace. Thus creating a massive demand for our Laravel courses. The top 3 jobs in South Africa today is software development (Web included). Laravel is among the most in-demand frameworks, depending on whose numbers you look at.
Is what I learn relevant and of value? – Most definitely and it’s current, up to date framework and tools. Furthermore you learn from experienced web developers/lecturers and strong Laravel and web development content.
Can I get a job as a web developer after? – Definitely yes, get a job easier by getting Internationally accredited and recognized by writing your CIW or Microsoft exam/s.
All in all Laravel is an open-source PHP web framework, created by Taylor Otwell and intended for web development. Furthermore the model–view–controller architectural pattern and based on Symfony. At School of it we offer:
- An intro Laravel/CakePHP/PHP course (for the fundamentals),
- An advanced Laravel/CakePHP/PHP course,
- A intro web design course (dreamweaver or notepad++),
- An advanced web design course (dreamweaver, visual studio or notepad++),
- A Front End course,
- A Back End course,
- Full stack web developer course.
- A advanced MVC course with ASP.NET and visual studio (c#),
- An intro wordpress course.
- An advanced wordpress course.
- A 3 month web development course (which includes intro, intermediate and advanced concepts),
- A 6 month web development course (which includes intro, intermediate and advanced web concepts, but more developer tools and frameworks).
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time Laravel courses at School of IT. All in all the Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. In turn at School of IT we are agile and can customize a Laravel course to the individual. Start anytime and choose your hours!
Are you ready to start a career in IT? In turn learn to code with Laravel as a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career as a Laravel web developer. Start anytime and manage your own contact hours with your mentor!
In addition prepare for the future by learn to code in php and the Laravel framework while you’re still in high school. Have the option to get internationally accredited and recognized before you even finish school!
All in all upskill yourself or your company by learning to code while you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, you can upskill yourself and get internationally accredited and recognized in under 6 months!
Overall by the end of the intro Laravel course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Introduction to Features of Laravel.
- All in all learn about the PHP Frameworks.
- Learn Laravel and Database Configuration.
- Including JSON.
- Web development with Laravel and PHP.
- Models, views, and controllers, and MVC.
- Introduction to Vue.js, Bootstrap, and Tailwind.
- Learn REST Computing.
Overall by the end of the advanced Laravel course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- PHP Basics.
- Classes and Objects.
- Forms and validation.
- Laraval emails.
- Object Oriented Programming and PHP5
- PHP server side syntax.
- Accessing Databases using PHP.
- Laravel and ajax.
- Error handling.
- Learn Databases.
By the end of the back-end Course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Understand sql and databases or MongoDB.
- Be able to understand sql querys and syntax or MongoDB.
- Learn python, c# or perl, php, java or ruby.
- Create web services.
- Learn GIT.
By the end of the Full Stack course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Understand the Fundamentals of web design
- Be able to understand classes coupled with Objects.
- Understand of datatypes together with operators.
- Understand variable declaration including initialization.
- Learn Methods, functions coupled with sequential code.
- Decision making: If statements not to mention switch cases.
- Learn about Loops, namely a do while, for loop and while loop.
- How to use Django and Python Fundamentals.
- Create Websites using Django Framework and best development principals & standards
- IDE’s, applets coupled with publishing applications.
- Junior Programmer
- PHP Developer
- Web Developer
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- App Developer
- Systems Architect
⚠ Write your international exams in the comfort of your own home!
💳 Payment plan
All 30 hour courses and less are full payment before commencement. Over 30 hours: you can pay per 20 hour intervals