Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
Microsoft Azure Training
Microsoft Azure, often referred to as Azure, is a cloud computing platform operated by Microsoft that provides access, management, and development of applications and services via around the world-distributed data centers.
Why learn about Azure Developer?
All in all Azure is a huge collection of servers and networking hardware, which runs a complex set of distributed applications. These applications orchestrate the configuration and operation of virtualized hardware and software on those servers. The orchestration of these servers is what makes Azure so powerful.
Thus fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time Developer course at School of IT. Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. In turn at School of IT we are agile and customize a course to the individual. Flexibility.
Ready to start a career in IT? In turn learn to code using Microsoft Azure as a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career in development.
Prepare for the future by learning azure modules for development while you’re still in high school.
Upskill yourself or your company by enrolling for the MS Azure developer course, whilst you’re working.
By the end of the Azure Developer Associate Course. In turn students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Develop Azure compute solutions
- Thus Develop for Azure storage
- Implement Azure security
- Furthermore monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions
- Connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services
By the end of the Azure IoT Developer Course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Set up the IoT solution infrastructure.
- Provision and manage devices.
- Implement IoT Edge.
- Implement business integration.
- Process and manage data.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize IoT solutions.
- Implement security.
By the end of the Azure Cosmos DB Developer Course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Design and implement data models.
- Design and implement data distribution.
- Integrate an Azure Cosmos DB solution.
- Optimize an Azure Cosmos DB solution.
- Maintain an Azure Cosmos DB solution.
In turn the career prospects for Azure Developer graduates are excellent and high in demand. Computers is everywhere: on all platforms and devices and in all countries around the world!
- Azure Developer.
- All in all a Back end or front end developer.
- Software Developer.
- All in all become a Cloud Administrator.