Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
Questions to ask yourself about the AWS Courses.
Is AWS in demand? – Definitely yes and very highly. As a matter of fact there’s a real shortage of cloud and amazon web services in the workplace. Not to mention this creates a massive demand for AWS Courses. The top 2 scarce jobs in South Africa today is Cloud services and Data Science (using python programming or programming in R ) and the need for AWS Cloud Architects.
Is what you learn in the AWS Courses relevant and of value? – Definitely yes and learn from experienced Mentors. Not to mention strong, up to date relevant AWS and cloud services.
Can you get a job after? – Definitely yes, in addition study further towards your Associate or Professional amazon certified exams (internationally accredited and recognized):
Why AWS Courses?
Organizations need individuals with cloud skills to help transform their business. Thus the AWS Training and Certification helps you build and validate your cloud skills so you can get more out of the cloud.
Who should attend the Amazon courses?
Whether you are new to data analysis or new to cloud technology. You can do the foundational courses, associate or professional certifications.
Learn an AWS course anytime, anywhere!
Overall learn Cloud computing anytime and anywhere. We have 3 training options and we have award-winning coding courses. In turn identify and implement aws technologies.
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time course at School of IT. In turn Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. Moreover at School of IT we are agile and customize a course to the individual.
Ready to start a career in IT? Use the AWS Cloud platform as a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career in Cloud computing.
Learn about the AWS Cloud platform and prepare for the future while you’re still in high school. Thus no matter where you are, we give you the analytical skills to pursue your dreams!
Learn about AWS and up skill yourself or your company while you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, we give the tools to move up in your company.
By the end of the Cloud Practitioner course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Overall Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure.
- Be able to understand basic AWS Cloud architectural principles.
- Understand AWS Cloud value proposition.
- Learn key services on the AWS platform .
- Apply basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform.
- Introduction to billing, account management, and pricing models.
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance.
- Define characteristics to deploy and operate in the AWS Cloud.
By the end of the AWS Solutions Architect Associate course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Overall demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
- Be able to use architectural design principles based on customer requirements.
- Implement guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the life cycle of the project.
By the end of the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Overall Deploy, manage, and operate scalable and fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
- Be able to implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS.
- Implement AWS service based on logic, data, or security requirements.
- Identify appropriate use of AWS.
- Apply costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms for AWS.
- Migrate on-premises workloads to AWS.
By the end of the AWS Certified Developer Associate course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Overall Understand the core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices.
- Be able to develop, deploy, and debug cloud-based applications with the use of AWS
By the end of the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Overall manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Be able to automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform.
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
By the end of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Overall deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS.
- Be able to desing and deploy AWS services based on given requirements.
- Migrate complex, multi-tier applications on AWS.
- Design and deploy enterprise-wide operations on AWS.
- Create and implement cost effective measures on AWS.
⚠ Write your international exams in the comfort of your own home!
All 30 hour courses and less are full payment before commencement, Over 30 hours: you can pay per 20 hour intervals
All international exams are additional in price: +-R800 per exam (dependent on exchange rate when booked). We assist you booking online and choosing an approved centre closest to you to write! PS: you can write worldwide!
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
AWS Certified Solutions Architect
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
AWS Certified Developer
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
AWS Certified Solutions Architect
AWS Certified Database
AWS Certified Data Analytics
AWS Certified Machine Learning
AWS Certified Advanced Networking
AWS Certified Security
AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder