Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
Questions to ask yourself about the WordPress Courses.
Is WordPress in demand? – Yes very HIGHLY. There’s a real shortage of web developers in the workplace. Thus creating a massive demand for our WordPress courses. WordPress is used by over 400 million people worldwide, our site is even built on wordpress…
Is what I learn relevant and of value? – Most definitely and it’s current, up to date Content management system. Furthermore you learn from experienced web developers/lecturers and strong wordpress and web development content.
Can I get a job as a web developer after? – Definitely yes, get a job easier by getting Internationally accredited and recognized by writing your CIW or Microsoft exam/s.
All in all wordpress the most popular content management system and has an easy enough dashboard. In turn this makes it easy for client or person to update their own website. Furthermore functionalities are easy to understand and it comes with a host of themes, tools and plugins, that aids in making a beautiful website. At School of it we offer:
- An intro Laravel/CakePHP/PHP course (for the fundamentals),
- An advanced Laravel/CakePHP/PHP course,
- A intro web design course (dreamweaver or notepad++),
- An advanced web design course (dreamweaver, visual studio or notepad++),
- A Front End course,
- A Back End course,
- Full stack web developer course.
- A advanced MVC course with ASP.NET and visual studio (c#),
- An intro wordpress course.
- An advanced wordpress course.
- A 3 month web development course (which includes intro, intermediate and advanced concepts),
- A 6 month web development course (which includes intro, intermediate and advanced web concepts, but more developer tools and frameworks).
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time WordPress courses at School of IT. All in all the Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. In turn at School of IT we are agile and can customize a WordPress course to the individual. Start anytime and choose your hours!
Are you ready to start a career in IT? In turn learn to code with WordPress as a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career as a WordPress web developer. Start anytime and manage your own contact hours with your mentor!
In addition prepare for the future by learn to code in css, html and php and learn the cms while you’re still in high school. Have the option to get internationally accredited and recognized before you even finish school!
All in all upskill yourself or your company by learning to code while you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, you can upskill yourself and get internationally accredited and recognized in under 6 months!
Overall by the end of the intro WordPress course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Understand navigation and creating pages and posts.
- Overall Learn about wordpress themes including child themes.
- In turn Learn HTML5, the content formatting of a web page and not to mention the history of HTML5.
- Understand the ideas behind responsive web design and coupled with mobile design with wordpress mobile themes.
- Not to mention CSS3, and the 3 types of styling: inline, internal and external css files too.
- All in all Learn all about wordpress plugins and how to use them.
- Understand third party extensions.
- Not to mention developer tools and browsers.
- Understand hosting (FTP) and maintaining a website
- Gain knowledge in SEO, google adwords and coupled with google analytics.
Overall by the end of the advanced WordPress course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Learn wordpress dashboard (backend) & concepts of CMS.
- Create posts, pages using tags, categories & creating featured images.
- Changing your themes, parent & child, customizing themes.
- Installing plugins, adding
users, custom menus etc.
- Developer tools with css classes and ID’s
- PHP server side syntax.
- Accessing Databases with hosting company and exploring file systems, including webmail.
- Ecommerce site and intergration with Payment gateway.
- FTP and hosting.
- Blog and content writing.
- SEO Concepts.
users, custom menus etc.
By the end of the back-end Course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Understand sql and databases or MongoDB.
- Be able to understand sql querys and syntax or MongoDB.
- Learn python, c# or perl, php, java or ruby.
- Create web services.
- Learn GIT.
By the end of the Full Stack course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Understand the Fundamentals of web design
- Be able to understand classes coupled with Objects.
- Understand of datatypes together with operators.
- Understand variable declaration including initialization.
- Learn Methods, functions coupled with sequential code.
- Decision making: If statements not to mention switch cases.
- Learn about Loops, namely a do while, for loop and while loop.
- How to use Django and Python Fundamentals.
- Create Websites using Django Framework and best development principals & standards
- IDE’s, applets coupled with publishing applications.
- Junior Programmer
- WordPress Developer
- Web Developer
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Ecommerce developer
- SEO Specialist