Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
All in all the SQL Server Integration Services is a platform for building enterprise-level data integration and data transformations solutions. Use Integration Services to solve complex business problems by copying or downloading files, loading data warehouses, cleansing and mining data, and managing SQL Server objects and data.
Why SSIS and the need for Business Intelligence?
Overall In this SQL server integration services course, you gain the skills to improve business intelligence capabilities by automating complex migration tasks and auditing the success or failure of migration processes. In addition, you will learn to transform data among heterogeneous data sources — such as text files, Oracle, Access, XML (Extensible Markup Language), ODBC (Open Database Connectivity), and OLE DB (Object Linking and Embedding Database) — and effectively and securely manage data migration across various platforms.
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time course at School of IT. In turn Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. Moreover at School of IT we are agile and customize a course to the individual.
Ready to start a career in IT? Learn about SSIS’s logging and auditing features to track package execution and troub as a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career in Business Intelligence.
Learn about the Attain knowledge about SSIS package configurations to create dynamic and reusable packages and prepare for the future while you’re still in high school. Thus no matter where you are, we come to you! Thus giving you the analytical skills to pursue your dreams!
Learn about SSIS architecture and components, including data sources and transformation and up skill yourself or your company while you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, we come to you and give the tools to move up in your company.
By the end of the Business Intelligence students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Understand SQL basics
- Report and analyze data
- Learn SQL database syntax.
- Manage reports and implement Security.
- All in all understand and create a Cube.
- Create data sources and data source views.
- Understand data mining.
- Understand Power BI or Tableau.
- Learn SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Overall create procedures and use reporting
- Introduction to MDX: Multidimensional Expressions (MDX) is the query language that you use to work with and retrieve multidimensional data in SQL Server Analysis Services.
In this SSIS Training for Business Intelligence course, you will learn how to:
- Solve data management problems by migrating and processing data.
Perform nonstandard imports and exports using the Script component.
Assemble tasks to perform complex data migrations.
ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) data.
Incrementally migrate data from SQL (Structured Query Language) Server data sources using CDC (Change Data Capture).
Deploy packages to an SSIS catalog.
SQL Server Integration Services Prerequisites
You should have familiarity with relational database management systems, programming concepts, and SQL language.
SSIS Training Course Outline
- Module 1: Introduction to Integration Services
- Module 2: SSIS Architecture and Tools
- Module 3: Implementing Tasks and Containers
- Module 4: Extending Capabilities with Scripting
- Module 5: Transforming with the Data Flow Task
- Module 6: Error Handling, Logging and Transactions
- SQL Architect
- Cloud Developer.
- BI Developer.
- Database Administrator.
- Become a Data Analyst.
- Cloud Software Engineer.
- Data Scientist.