MS Word Courses
Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
Questions to ask yourself about the MS Word Courses.
Is Word in demand? – Yes very HIGHLY. There’s a real shortage of Microsoft Office software skills in the workplace. Thus creating a massive demand for our Word courses. Word is used by over 750 million people worldwide.
Is what I learn relevant and of value? – Most definitely and it’s current, up to date Microsoft Office software. Furthermore you learn from experienced lecturers and strong Word content.
Can I get a job after? – Definitely yes, get a job easier by getting Internationally accredited and recognized by writing your ICDL or Microsoft Office Specialist Word certification (MOS: Word Associate
(Word and Word 2019) or Word Expert
(Word and Word 2019)).
All in all Microsoft Word or MS-WORD is a Graphical word processing program that users can type with. Overall it is made by Microsoft. Thus it’s purpose is to allow users to type and save documents. Similar to other word processors, it has helpful tools to make documents. At School of it we offer:
- An intro Word course (level 1),
- A intro MS Office course,
- An advanced MS Office course.
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time Word courses at School of IT. All in all the Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. In turn at School of IT we are agile and can customize a Office or Word course to the individual. Start anytime and choose your hours!
Are you ready to start a career in IT? In turn learn Word as a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career. Start anytime and manage your own contact hours with your mentor!
In addition prepare for the future by learning Word while you’re still in high school. Have the option to get internationally accredited and recognized before you even finish school!
All in all upskill yourself or your company by learning Microsoft Word while you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, you can upskill yourself and get internationally accredited and recognized in under 6 months!
Overall by the end of the intro Ms Word course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Learn how to use innovative tools and features to create documents.
- Insert Pictures, tables, word art and so much more!
- Not to mention automating the mail merge.
- All in all adding footnotes and headers.
- Formatting text and displaying data graphically. i.e bar charts.
- In addition saving formats, pdf and different versions.
By the end of the intro MS Office course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Intro to Microsoft Word.
- Intro to Microsoft Excel: level 1.
- Intro to Microsoft Powerpoint: level 1.
- Intro to Microsoft Access: level 1.
By the end of the Advanced MS Office course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Advanced Microsoft Word.
- Advanced Excel: level 2 and 3.
- Intro to Microsoft Powerpoint: level 1 and 2.
- Intro to Microsoft Access: level 2 and 3.
- Office Specialist.
- Word Specialist.