MS Project Courses
Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
Questions to ask yourself about the MS Project Courses.
Is Project in demand? – Yes very HIGHLY. There’s a real shortage of Microsoft Office software skills in the workplace. Thus creating a massive demand for our Project courses. MS Project is used by over 750 million people worldwide.
Is what I learn relevant and of value?Can I get a job after? – Definitely yes, get a job easier by getting Internationally accredited and recognized by writing your ICDL or Microsoft Office Specialist Project certification.
All in all Microsoft Project is designed to assist project managers in developing plans. In turn assign appropriate resources to tasks. Furthermore it is used to track progress, managing budgets and used to analyse workloads. Overall resources can be defined in an enterprise resource pool. At School of it we offer:
- An intro Project course (level 1),
- An intermediate Project course (level 2),
- A intro MS Office course,
- An advanced MS Office course.
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time Project courses at School of IT. All in all the Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. In turn at School of IT we are agile and can customize a Office or Project course to the individual. Start anytime and choose your hours!
Are you ready to start a career in IT? In turn learn Projectas a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career. Start anytime and manage your own contact hours with your mentor!
In addition prepare for the future by learning Project while you’re still in high school. Have the option to get internationally accredited and recognized before you even finish school!
All in all upskill yourself or your company by learning Microsoft Project while you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, you can upskill yourself and get internationally accredited and recognized in under 6 months!
Overall by the end of the intro Ms Project course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Not to mention explore the project environment.
- Overall display an existing project plan in multiple views.
- Create a Project Plan.
- Create basic formulas.
- All in all add tasks.
- In turn task duration estimates and tasks recurring.
- Overall assign a Calendar dates and times.
- Outline all tasks and link dependent tasks.
- Overall shorten a Project using the critical path.
- Set a Baseline.
- Not to mention print a Summary Report.
- Create a resource calendar.
- Enter appropriate costs for resources.
- Resolve conflicts in the project.
Overall by the end of the Intermediate Project course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Overall import and export Information.
- Export cost data into Microsoft Excel.
- Update and modify task progress.
- In addition enter overtime work.
- Reschedule and edit tasks.
- Not to mention Create a custom table, field and report.
- Filter data using slicers.
- Update cost rate tables and group costs.
- Link several documents to a project plan.
- Thus create and customize a Visual Report.
- Overall create a project plan template.
- Share resources.
- Sync Project Information with SharePoint.
By the end of the intro MS Office course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Intro to Microsoft Word.
- Intro to Microsoft Excel: level 1.
- Intro to Microsoft Powerpoint: level 1.
- Intro to Microsoft Project: level 1.
By the end of the Advanced MS Office course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Advanced Microsoft Word.
- Advanced Excel: level 2 and 3.
- Intro to Microsoft Powerpoint: level 1 and 2.
- Intro to Microsoft Project: level 1 and 2.
- Office Specialist.
- Project Specialist.
- Project Manager.