MS Access Courses
Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
Questions to ask yourself about the MS Access Courses.
Is Access in demand? – Yes very HIGHLY. There’s a real shortage of Microsoft Office software skills in the workplace. Thus creating a massive demand for our Access courses. Access is used by over 750 million people worldwide.
Is what I learn relevant and of value? – Most definitely and it’s current, up to date Microsoft Office software. Furthermore you learn from experienced lecturers and strong Access and database content.
Can I get a job after? – Definitely yes, get a job easier by getting Internationally accredited and recognized by writing your ICDL or Microsoft Office Specialist Access certification (MOS: Access Associate
(Access and Access 2019).
All in all Microsoft Access is an information management tool that helps you store information for reference, reporting, and analysis. Overall Microsoft Access helps you analyze large amounts of information. In turn manage related data more efficiently than Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet applications. At School of it we offer:
- An intro Access course (level 1),
- An intermediate Access course (level 2),
- An advanced Access course (level 3),
- A intro MS Office course,
- An advanced MS Office course.
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time Access courses at School of IT. All in all the Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. In turn at School of IT we are agile and can customize a Office or Access course to the individual. Start anytime and choose your hours!
Are you ready to start a career in IT? In turn learn Access as a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career. Start anytime and manage your own contact hours with your mentor!
In addition prepare for the future by learning Access while you’re still in high school. Have the option to get internationally accredited and recognized before you even finish school!
All in all upskill yourself or your company by learning Microsoft Access while you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, you can upskill yourself and get internationally accredited and recognized in under 6 months!
Overall by the end of the intro Ms Access course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Identify the elements of the access interface and the different structure of a database.
- Overall focus of the relational database design process.
- Not to mention work with fields and datatypes.
- Create a basic database.
- All in all create tables and work with design view.
- In turn modify table structures and create table relationships.
- Overall create sql queries and using joins.
- Modify table data using sort and filter.
- In addition retrieve data using select queries.
- Overall query a database.
- In turn work on sub data sheets and forms.
- Overall work on forms and modify forms.
- Not to mention organize reports using procedures.
- All in all import and export data.
Overall by the end of the Intermediate Access course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Improving the table structure by creating a junction table.
- Overall create sub queries and duplicate queries.
- In turn summarize data using a crosstab query.
- Not to mention create a pivot table and chart.
- In addition create macros and modify them.
- Overall validate data using macros.
- Not to mention create reports and publish reports.
- All in all link tables and create relationships.
- Document databases in access.
- Thus maintain a database and monitor it.
By the end of the advanced MS Access course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Import an export XML data into an access database.
- Overall collect data and export it.
- Not to mention split databases and implement security through passwords.
- In addition package a database and use the ACCDE File format.
- Create and modify a database switchboard.
- Including working offline.
- Overall exporting and importing data to sharepoint list.
By the end of the intro MS Office course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Intro to Microsoft Word.
- Intro to Microsoft Excel: level 1.
- Intro to Microsoft Powerpoint: level 1.
- Intro to Microsoft Access: level 1.
By the end of the Advanced MS Office course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Advanced Microsoft Word.
- Advanced Excel: level 2 and 3.
- Microsoft Powerpoint: level 1 and 2.
- Microsoft Access: level 2 and 3.
- Office Specialist.
- Database Specialist.
- Data Analyst.
- Data clerk.