ITIL Courses Durban
Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
Questions to ask yourself about the ITIL Courses Durban.
What is ITIL? – ITIL is a framework of best practices for delivering IT services. ITIL’s systematic approach to IT service management can help businesses manage risk, strengthen customer relations, establish cost-effective practices, and build a stable IT environment that allows for growth, scale and change.
What is ITIL Certification Scheme?
All in all The ITIL® certification scheme provides a modular approach to the ITIL framework, and is comprised of a series of qualifications focused on different aspects of ITIL. Not to mention the best practice to various degrees of depth and detail. The course looks at the tiered structure, and offers candidates flexibility relating to the different disciplines and areas of ITIL.
Is what you learn in the ITIL Training DBN relevant and of value? – Definitely yes, ITIL is currently evolving from ITIL v3 to ITIL 4 with a clear transition journey from one scheme structure to the other. Thus the ITIL v3 Foundation students are encouraged to move straight to ITIL 4 Foundation. In turn this is to keep their skills relevant. Thus Intermediate candidates should continue their ITIL v3 journey to build the skills they require. Overall ITIL 4 Foundation and ITIL 4 Managing Professional, thus start your ITIL Courses Durban.
Can I get internationally accredited and recognized in ITIL? –
There are four certification levels within the ITIL 4 scheme:
Why ITIL Courses Durban?
Overall the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a library that describes a framework of best practices for delivering IT services across the board. In turn ITIL has gone through several revisions in its history and currently comprises five books, each covering various processes and stages of the IT service lifecycle. Thus ITIL’s systematic approach to IT service management can help businesses manage risk, strengthen customer relations. Furthermore ITIL can be used to establish cost-effective practices, and build a stable IT environment. Not to mention ITIL allows for growth, scale and change for the given Industry.
Who should attend the ITIL courses?
Anyone can attend ITIL Training, but this course is best for IT professionals, including IT Management, IT Support Staff. Not to mention the ITIL course is great for IT Consultants, IT Developers. In turn this includes Service Providers, Business Managers, and System Integrators. In turn to earn the ITIL Foundation Certificate, students must pass a closed-book exam/s.
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time course at School of IT. In turn Part-time courses allow ITIL professionals to transition into a new skill set while you work. Moreover at School of IT we are agile and customize a course to the individual.
Ready to start a career in IT? Use the ITIL framework as a full time student at School of IT. Thus begin your career in best IT practices and IT management.
Learn about the ITIL frameworks and best practices, prepare for the future while you’re still in high school. Thus no matter where you are, we come to you! Thus it gives you the analytical skills to pursue your dreams!
Learn about ITIL and up skill yourself or your company while you work.
Thus no matter where you are, we come to you and give the tools to move up in your company.
Overall The ITIL Foundation level is as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables you to look at IT service management. In turn this is a new revised end-to-end operating model for creation, delivery and improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
By the end of the ITIL Foundation course, students will have usable knowledge of:
- Overall learn the key concepts of ITIL service management.
- Be able to understand how ITIL guiding principles can improve an organization to adapt ITIL service management tools.
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL service management.
- Learn the components of the ITIL service value system, and procedures of the service value chain, and how each one is interconnected.
- Thus Learn the key concepts of how to implement continual improvement measures.
- All in all learn the various ITIL best practices and how they contribute to value chain procedures.
All inall ITIL 4 Managing Professional (ITIL MP) is a stream of four modules that are part of ITIL 4. In turn this ITIL Managing Profession courses targets IT practitioners working within Technology and digital teams across the spectrum. The Managing Professional (MP) stream provides practical and technical knowledge.
Thus the four modules are:
- Learn ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support
- ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value
- Module ITIL 4 Specialist High-velocity IT
- ITIL 4 Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve.
By the end of the ITIL 4 Managing Professional course, students will have usable knowledge of:
- All in all understand the key concepts of service management.
- Be able to use the four dimensions of service management.
- Implement components of the ITIL service value system.
- Understand the ITIL principles for service management.
- Learn about the following terms: ethics, safety culture, Lean/Agile/Resilient/Continuous and logical thinking.
- Coordinate, prioritize and structure work and activities to create deliver and support services, including managing queues and backlogs.
- Learn about client demand, and define service offerings.
- Overall Learn about the four dimensions of service management.
- Understand the role of risk and risk management in DPI
- Thus Learn the scope and potential benefits of organizational change management.
- Use the key management principles and methods of communication.
All in all the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader (ITIL SL) is a stream of two modules that are part of ITIL 4.
The two modules are:
By the end of the ITIL® 4 Strategic Leader course, students will have usable knowledge of:
- Overall impact of Agile and Lean ways of working, and how they can be leveraged to an organization’s advantage.
- Be able to Implement and shape the direction and strategy.
- Develop a continually improving teams performance.
- Elevate ITIL concepts to a strategic level among business leaders and aspiring leaders.
- In turn Implement effective IT and digital strategy.
Overall every ITIL Master candidate will select a different range of experiences that are personal to them, so there is no fixed syllabus for this qualification. Thus there is no prescribed training course since the theory being tested will vary depending on the nature of the situation each candidate will choose.
To be eligible for the ITIL Master certification, you must:
- All in all you have achieved the ITIL Expert certificate; and
- have worked in IT service management for at least five years in leadership, managerial, or higher management advisory levels.