Data Science Courses South Africa
Data Science Training – South Africa
South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African continent, marked by several distinct ecosystems. Inland safari destination Kruger National Park is populated by big game. The Western Cape offers beaches, historicol winelands around Stellenbosch to Paarl, jagged cliffs at the Cape of Good Hope, lush forest and lakes along the Garden Route, and beneath flat-topped Table Mountain is the city of Cape Town.
Our range of Data Science courses accelerate you to learn popular programming languages such as Python, R, including working with large amounts of data sets. Not to mention Machine learning and be able to visualize data with the aid of data visualization tools.
Frequently asked questions about the Data Science Courses in South Africa.
- School of IT offers Microsoft Azure Data Science Associate or the AWS Data Analytics Specialty, including machine learning
- The Knowledge Academy's Data Science Analytics.
- University of the Western Cape's Postgraduate Diploma in Data Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- University of Cape Town GetSmarter's Data Analysis Short Course.
- A degree in a quantitative field (Physics, Maths, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, etc.) - 3 to 4 years.
- A higher degree/research (Masters or Phd), 3 years to 8 years.
- A direct entry through a four year Bachelor's degree in Data Science.
- A Short course under 1 year (by School of IT) in Data Science or Data Analytics - internationally accredited and recognized by writing your AWS or Microsoft exams.
The price for Data Science Training certification in South Africa:
- A Data Science Course using Microsoft Azure price is R45600 for 120 hours or 6 months.
- An AWS Data Analytics Course price is R25800 for 60 hours or 3 months.
- AWS Machine Learning for R12900 for 30 hours
- AWS AI Learning for R12900 for 30 hours
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate.
- AWS Certified: Data Analytics Specialty
- AWS Certified Big Data Professional.
- SAS Certified Advanced Analytics Professional.
- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate.
Data Scientist Salary in South Africa - PayScale
According to PayScale, An early career Data Scientist with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R409,407 based on 177 salaries. A mid-career Data Scientist with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R675,228 based on 28 salaries.
Why the Data Science Courses South Africa?
Overall data is only as valuable as the person interpreting it. Thus with the Data Science course, you will learn how to use the appropriate software and techniques. In turn this will allow you to read and interpret statistical data. Not forgetting that what you learn enables you to solves real world problems. Overall master the python programming language as well as gain an understanding of data science libraries such as: Matplotlib, SciKit Learn, NLTK and NumPy.
Obtain a certificate in several of the most practical courses in the IT industry at School of IT. Thus the available programming programmes include Java Programming, C-Sharp programming (c#), Python Programming, C++ Programming and Visual Basic (VB) programming. Not forgetting the .Net Framework and Microsoft Certified Professional Developer training, MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist) and Microsoft Certificate Solutions Developer (MCSD).
The data analysis courses South Africa Overview
Data Science at School of IT consists of several valuable knowledge sets and skills. In turn this is because the process of writing code (machine code) requires expertise in many different skills. Including knowledge of the application. Not to mention the application domain and the fact you will learn mathematical logic (algorithms). At School of IT our computer programming programmes range from an introduction to programming (Java, c#, python, c++, vb) to more advanced short courses.
Who should attend the data analysis courses South Africa?
Whether you are new to data analysis or need more advanced machine learning. In turn The introduction to data analysis will provide you the best beginner analytical skills. Moreover it will provide you with logic and the knowledge to start programming software.
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time course at School of IT. In turn Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. Moreover at School of IT we are agile and customize a course to the individual.
Ready to start a career in IT? Learn to Code as a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career in programming.
Learn to Code and prepare for the future while you’re still in high school. Thus no matter where you are, we come to you! Thus giving you the programming skills to pursue your dreams!
Learn to Code and up skill yourself or your company while you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, we come to you and give the tools to move up in your company.
What most schools don’t teach you. <>
More about Information Technology
All in all our machine learning courses in South Africa are aimed at developing your skills. Thus giving you valuable insight into various fields. In turn, this empowers you to make decisions about your career and valuable future. Altogether our courses in programming are top notch and we consider ourselves the best in the business.
At School of IT we specialize in programming and the course prepares you for the world of programming. Thus acts as a very effective skill to further your studies in any of our Microsoft certifications. In turn, you will develop the knowledge and skills for work in the programming environment/IT industry.
About the Data Science Courses South Africa
At School of IT you can become a Java, c#, python, c++ or vb programmer. Therefore with our certificate in programming. In turn you are well ahead in development and companies will recognize you as a skilled software developer. Thus what each student learns is valuable and thus adds value to your life. In turn a long career growth. Thus sign up today for outstanding training!
All in all we provide one on one training and as a result students gain industry knowledge. Thus this is what separates you and us from the rest.
Course Objectives for Data Science and Information Processing.
By the end of the Data Analysis Courses South Africa, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Overall apply statistical methods to data
- Be able to understand Python to explore and transform data.
- Understand and create,validate machine learning models with Azure Machine Learning.
- Thoroughly Understand Python code to build machine learning models.
- Apply data science techniques to common scenarios.
- Implement a machine learning solution for a given data problem.
- Overall learn advanced Python and Data Analysis to implement computer science algorithms.
- Implement a BioInformatics and natural language processing.
- Acquire the skills needed to find structure in data and how to use the python libraries.
- SciKit Learn.
More about the Data Science Courses South Africa.
Much of our success in our short course in data analysis, is due to our experienced lecturers. In turn our approach, is to teach programming in a practical.
Why Learn to Code?
Coding, programming has quickly become one of the most sought after skills across all industries. In turn around the world. Thus apple founder Steve Jobs said, “I think everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer, because it teaches you how to think.”
Other short courses we offer at School of IT:
Machine Learning Courses South Africa
Conclusion of the Software Development Courses
To master programming is a craft that takes some time. The choice of language is more a matter of taste than inherent virtue. Java, c#, python, c++ and vb are good choices. Not to mention it’s widespread and you’ll find a lot of help for beginners. Thus any language requires logic and understanding, but the fundamental principles of any language remain the same. Thus to learn any language can be easy or difficult. It all depends on your teacher or the method of learning. In turn we recommend School of IT for all your programming lessons and IT courses.
Start your Data Science Courses in South Africa today!
⚠ Write your international exams in the comfort of your own home!
💳 Payment plan
All 30 hour courses and less are full payment before commencement, Over 30 hours: you can pay per 20 hour intervals
All international exams are additional in price: +-R800 per exam (dependent on exchange rate when booked). We assist you booking online and choosing an approved centre closest to you to write! PS: you can write worldwide!