Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
Questions to ask yourself about Blockchain Training Course.
Why Blockchain? – One thing that did not change over time is the relevance of global cryptocurrency trade. Trading remains the most important and valuable application of blockchain technology.
What is Bitcoin? – Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency invented in 2008 by an unknown person or group of people using the name Satoshi Nakamoto and started in 2009 when its implementation was released as open-source software – Wiki
Is what you learn relevant and of value? – Definitely yes and it’s current and you learn from experienced Blockchain mentors.
Why learn blockchain?
Overall Blockchain is said to be the new internet. In turn Blockchain is a technology stack of cryptocurrencies. Thus by understanding the concepts of Blockchain. Thus you will be able to make smarter investments and tradings online. In turn technology will help you shortlist the best ICOs based on their concepts. This course on Blockchain will prepare you for a solid foundation from where you can kickstart your venture in the world Blockchain. All in all learn about Blockchain and related technologies such as Bitcoin, Smart Contract, Ethereum as well as how Blockchain is used in real world.
Learn Blockchain technology anytime, anywhere!
Overall learn anytime and anywhere. We have 3 training options and we have award-winning coding courses. In turn deep understanding of how Blockchain as a technology works.
Fast forward your career in Blockchain technology with a part-time course at School of IT. Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. In turn at School of IT we are agile and customize a course to the individual.
Ready to start a career Blockchain technology or cryptocurrency as a full time student at School of IT.
Create games online and prepare for the future while you’re still in high school.
Learn Blockchain technologies and up skill yourself or your company by while you’re working.
1. High Demand for Blockchain
Blockchain and related jobs have seen a growth of more than 200% year on year. Blockchain is also among the top 5 skills in demand. Companies such as IBM, Mastercard, JP Morgan Chase have started working on Blockchain technology and creating pioneering solutions.
2. The Future of Trading
All inall Blockchain is unlocking new ways of doing business, from Finance to Healthcare. It is said that all those applications that can be decentalised using Blockchain technology, will be decentralised. So by going through and learning concepts of Blockchain from this course, you will be ready for any disruption that will be caused.
3. Disruption of ecosystems
Overall Bitcoin is a prime example of how Blockchain technology has been implemented. In turn Since 2008 Bitcoin has disrupted the payment ecosystem across the world. In turn alot of industries are realising that blockchain technology is vital. Thus have started adopting Blockchain technologies.
Blockchain Training Course Outline
- Overall an Introduction to Blockchain basics.
- Hyperledger: Distributed Ledger Technology in Blockchain.
- All in all Know the difference between Database and Blockchain.
- Introduction to Cryptography, Cryptography and Cryptographic Hash Functions in Blockchain.
- Block mining of a Blockchain works using – Peer-to-Peer network, Proof-Of-Work Algorithm.
- Sample code to understand how Hashing works.
- Thus How Cryptocurrency works?
- In turn Smart Contracts in Blockchain environment.
- Learn to deploy and develop smart contracts on Ethereum test network, Hyperledger and Corda; three leading Blockchain technology platforms.
- Which Blockchain platforms among Ethereum, Hyperledger or Corda.
- Public and Private Keys in Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin Wallets.
- Not to mention how to buy and Sell Bitcoins.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone person who wants to learn Blockchain.
- Interested in Bitcoin and ewallets.
- Consultants and technology enthusiasts.
- Functional Managers and Subject Matter Experts.
- Corporate Executives and Decision makers.