Social Media Courses
Questions to ask yourself about the Social Media Courses.
Is Social Media in demand? – Definitely yes and very highly. As a matter of fact there’s a everything we see and do revolves around media, social media. Not to mention this creates a massive demand for Social Media and digital marketing courses.
Is what you learn in the social media course at School Of IT relevant and of value? – Definitely yes, you learn from current people who do social media as a living. Not to mention strong, up to date digital marketing content.
Can you get a job after? – Definitely yes, social media is used by over 13 million people in South Africa alone: With 13 million South Africans on Facebook, 2.68 million on Instagram and 7.4 million users on Twitter, social media marketing is the most significant tool for reaching new audiences and boosting sales in any industry.
What does Social Media Entail?
What is Social Media Marketing?
Overall social media marketing is the use of social media platforms/websites to promote a product or service. In turn the terms e-marketing and digital marketing are still relevant. Thus social media marketing is becoming more popular for both practitioners and researchers all over. – source: Wikipedia
By the end of the social media course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Overall navigating the social media platforms
- Be able to apply a social media content strategy.
- Understand and create content/posts that drives user engagement.
- Thoroughly managing a social media community or platform.
- Not to mention advertising on a social media platform.
- Measuring and optimising a social media strategy.
- Overall learn about social media marketing management.
- Implement social media marketing strategy reporting systems.
- ROI and how to benchmark standards.
- Implement conversion and lead strategies.
- Not to mention localizing media for SA and Africa.
The international exam is free and included in the digital marketing course!
Google certified in the Fundamentals of Digital Marketing